My COD Ghosts account been reset..

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

My COD Ghosts account been reset..

I'm not a hacker. I'm played legit 28 days in game.. My account was max prestige and level obviously. I have no idea what happen. Last time I played around 6am PDT and when I logged in around 4pm PDT my current level now is level 1 non-prestige. I still have my clan war rewards but everything else got reset. All my 28 days playing and season pass holder gone to this? I need help to fix my problem. Thanks

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: My COD Ghosts account been reset..

in reply to Boooom27

Dude I feel your pain, i logged onthis morning and same deal, in a way I'm glad it happened to someone else and not just me.

I went and talked to a help person on line from the help chat area on this site.    They has escalated it to the area to be looked at.  

Give it a go as the more that report they will follow up.

Cheers Jackall Bros

Level 4

in reply to Boooom27

Here is someone that can point you in the right direction. Forum posters can not help answer questions regarding resets, banning, etc. Contact OGHuxtable  or SavageHam     with your information- good luck!

Level 20

in reply to KC_KREW

I'm sorry and I know I can not solve his problem.

I just let him know I had the same problem and followed this forum and chatted to an Activision person and logged a question.

Since you pointed him to another area I may do the same, is the way i went not going to help my question ?

Level 4

in reply to jackallbrothers

No, no- you are good ! I meant the post for him and was not  trying to "get after" you in any way. I too am a poster, not support staff- just letting Booom27 know he knows to go to the main folks. By the " mention" of those 2 staff people, they get notified of the thread and get help to  Booooom- take care

Level 20

in reply to jackallbrothers

Yes- when you want to "mention" to someone, use the "@" symbol with their  ID and it will come up with the letter symbol by their name and send a note to them "they have been mentioned in a post". A great way to give posters "props" also! Good luck!

Level 20

in reply to KC_KREW

@ KC_KREW  ok thanks for that.

Just hope an answer is not to far away.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Boooom27

Boooom27 wrote:

I'm not a hacker. I'm played legit 28 days in game.. My account was max prestige and level obviously. I have no idea what happen. Last time I played around 6am PDT and when I logged in around 4pm PDT my current level now is level 1 non-prestige. I still have my clan war rewards but everything else got reset. All my 28 days playing and season pass holder gone to this? I need help to fix my problem. Thanks

Here's the skinny...

1. You failed to meet one or more of these standards repeatedly or egregiously --> Ghosts Online Code of Conduct
  2. No one here knows why and can do nothing to resolve it. --> Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines
  3. If this was an error, it will be resolved without explanation.
That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to Boooom27

Hi Boooom27,

Thanks so much for your post.  A Customer Support  case has been created for you regarding your issue.  Can you please log into support.activision.com, My Support>Cases for further assistance.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Good luck with your help @ Boooom27 as I got an email stating they can not reset my stats with no explanation just a link to all the reasons they have in the contracts.

I'm still no wiser and hope they look after you within three days as nothing can be done after this I read!

I did not do anything wrong and the only thing I can think of is, the last game I played when everything was Ok, I did not choose a class when the game started but viewed the players in my team to see why we were losing and then just timed out. This is one reason in the contract that says you will get corrupt Data.

Good luck and I'll be waiting for the next installment of the game.

Cheers

Level 4

Studios