Is anyone else having issues with the COD Ghost app stuck on the Ghost background after log in??

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Is anyone else having issues with the COD Ghost app stuck on the Ghost background after log in??

I have the latest COD Ghost app on my iPhone5s and it will allow me to I guess log in but its suck on the ghost background page and nothing loads is anyone else having this issues? I hears the ones on the iphone4 and iphone4s still work wtf?

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Is anyone else having issues with the COD Ghost app stuck on the Ghost background after log in??

in reply to SA_Sniper_Wolf

You might want to give this a read- a lot of information here posted up by one of the forum contributors: Call of Duty App Guide.

Kudos to matuzz for the information- hope it is helpful

Level 20

Re: Is anyone else having issues with the COD Ghost app stuck on the Ghost background after log in??

Restart your device. Esp if you have logged in with another device. For instance. I went in on my Note 3, and that kept happening when I tried to go in with I phone 5. Ended the app and restarted both devices. Then works fine on the I phone 5 then.

Level 1

talk to beachhead studios on twitter or atviassist or call activison there be able to help but also what venom said usely fixes the problem unless app is down

Activision Ambassador

Studios