I was permanently banned from online and I have no idea why. how do I contact support. I read the policy and didn't breach their rules??? anyone else banned for no reason?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I was permanently banned from online and I have no idea why. how do I contact support. I read the policy and didn't breach their rules??? anyone else banned for no reason?

How do I get in touch with activision support?  I was banned for no reason? 

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: I was permanently banned from online and I have no idea why. how do I contact support. I read the policy and didn't breach their rules??? anyone else banned for no reason?

in reply to peelzy31
Solution
‎25-01-2014 09:30 PM

In-game bans are the product of thorough investigation by studio staff. All bans are considered final and are not grounds for discussion or debate. This thread will be locked as it violates our Community Etiquette & Guidelines and the Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines.

For more information: Ghosts Online Code of Conduct

Please note that I am a forum moderator. I am not studio staff and can not reverse or lift your in-game ban.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

2 REPLIES

Re: I was permanently banned from online and I have no idea why. how do I contact support. I read the policy and didn't breach their rules??? anyone else banned for no reason?

in reply to peelzy31

No one is banned for no reason. Bans are not lifted and are final.

Level 64
Highlighted

in reply to peelzy31
Solution
‎25-01-2014 09:30 PM

In-game bans are the product of thorough investigation by studio staff. All bans are considered final and are not grounds for discussion or debate. This thread will be locked as it violates our Community Etiquette & Guidelines and the Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines.

For more information: Ghosts Online Code of Conduct

Please note that I am a forum moderator. I am not studio staff and can not reverse or lift your in-game ban.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Studios