I demand a official statement : "will the < 6gb lock be patched out"?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I demand a official statement : "will the < 6gb lock be patched out"?

I demand an official statement by the developers, the publisher or board moderators, whoever :

"will the < 6gb lock be patched out or not"?

Not just for me, but for many others as well the answer to the question is relevant cause of financial purposes. You have to understand that the players wont tolerate that they payed for a game that they wont be able to play.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: I demand a official statement : "will the < 6gb lock be patched out"?

in reply to Junezz

well still no answer?

The Infinity Ward team is celebrating their game launch with cupcakes e.g. as seen on twitter avoiding the fact that they still have a lot of work to do. They released an unfinished game, to put it simply.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Junezz

Hello Junezz,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I can assure you that the cupcakes have been consumed, so rest assured that is no longer a distraction.

Now, the official requirements for the PC version of the game is 6gb. For more information the requirements take a look here: http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/10/23/call-of-duty-g...

At this time I have no information on any changes, but I will be sure to forward up your suggestion accordingly.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Im totaly aware of the system requirements but first: they are higher than they should be (Ram) and second:

not meeting the requirements can NEVER legitimate the total denial of the game start.

Level 1

in reply to Seanicus23
i am getting bad performance from your game Call Of Duty Ghosts (PC) my rig is far past the Recommended Requirements  fps drops and very jerky mouse lag and stuttering.stuttering in menu overall unplayable (PC) GTX 780. 16ram. cpu i7
Level 1

in reply to Junezz

6GB was stated in the requirements long before the game was released.  I don't think they will/should be obligated to release a statement on this particular matter.  Same goes for the DirectX11 and x64 bit OS stated requirements.

You should try checking out www.newegg.com.  They usually have some good deals on memory and memory is actually fairly cheap nowadays.

Good luck.

Level 1

Studios