How can I do the next-gen upgrade if I purchased the hardened edition from Walmart?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

How can I do the next-gen upgrade if I purchased the hardened edition from Walmart?

Just like the title says, how can I do the $10 upgrade?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How can I do the next-gen upgrade if I purchased the hardened edition from Walmart?

in reply to Punisher035
Solution
‎09-12-2013 11:22 PM

Unfortunately, for Walmart I don't think you can. From what I understand Walmart does not sell "used games" - thus they can't afford to upgrade for $10. If you click on  Call of Duty®: Ghosts Seamless Next Gen Upgrade Plans- you may find the next best alternative from other retail stores that will accept a trade in.

Sorry mate - not all retail stores promised the same $10 upgrade.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: How can I do the next-gen upgrade if I purchased the hardened edition from Walmart?

in reply to Punisher035
Solution
‎09-12-2013 11:22 PM

Unfortunately, for Walmart I don't think you can. From what I understand Walmart does not sell "used games" - thus they can't afford to upgrade for $10. If you click on  Call of Duty®: Ghosts Seamless Next Gen Upgrade Plans- you may find the next best alternative from other retail stores that will accept a trade in.

Sorry mate - not all retail stores promised the same $10 upgrade.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to Punisher035

Hello Punisher035,

As Falcon stated, only certain retailers participated in this. My apolgoies for any confusion and frustration.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Studios