Candy answer us please

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Candy answer us please

Hi Candyslexia,

i know you are in charge of the banning on the IW side. Can you tell us, have you actually permanently banned anyone yet, not VAC ban, but IW ban? Im sure im not alone in thinking that nothing is being done, or if it is, its far far too slow. we know you log into this forum. So please as the community manager of IW, respond to your loyal subjects. I tried to PM you, but you ignored me and i can tell you have logged in since i sent that message. Also another question im sure this community would love to hear answered, why do the leaderboards still contain hundreds of hacked stats? Please answer us, its not much to ask.

Level 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Candy answer us please

in reply to JustBetter1
Solution
‎26-11-2013 03:51 PM

Hello! Yes, we've been putting through bans, although please know I am not in charge of the banning. I communicate with them daily, but they are running their own show =) They ask that anyone that runs into any violators of our COC (http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200790395) please report using the in game tool.

20 REPLIES

in reply to JustBetter1

She's the community manager, not head of security.

Side note, you'd think the "community manager" would interact with the community, but this is not the case. She gets paid for doing nothing.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

She's the community manager, not head of security.

Side note, you'd think the "community manager" would interact with the community, but this is not the case. She gets paid for doing nothing.

Ghosts Q & A

sorry you were saying?

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

So, you think once a month answering a couple of the thousands of questions is a "good job" ? It's your opinion, and you are welcome to it. But I disagree.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

So, you think once a month answering a couple of the thousands of questions is a "good job" ? It's your opinion, and you are welcome to it. But I disagree.

where do you get once a month Candice clearly stated when she posted it would be a weekly/ bi-weekly thing

add to that Candice is also active on twitter im not really seeing your point at all.

as for not answering the questions you obviously dont get the point of the thread might be an idea to re read it

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

No biggie mate, we just disagree . Also, I read the thread , and understand it just fine. I don't mind you sticking up for her ( and honestly I expected as much). I'll give you the twatter argument because I refuse to use it, and that's not there fault.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Maccabi

Also, I can't seem to find her answering any of those questions, am I missing something?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to JustBetter1

i agree with you and we need to see list banned ppl to see that you care about us

Level 1

in reply to hladankaoled

What we need alot more then a list of banned accounts (if there are even any) is a community manager that answers the community's questions.

Level 3

in reply to JustBetter1

well done people, the community is speaking out

Level 6

Studios