Call of duty ghosts first mission bug cant get passed.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Call of duty ghosts first mission bug cant get passed.

Hi i Just bought your game on release date and installed it was really exited too but as soon as i started playing it ive already had a problem and i hope you can help with it the first mission in the single player starts of with you sitting in the forest with your brother and father then we get up and start running up the hill noticing that there house is on fire when the brother and the father reach the gate at the top of the hill the they both freeze and wait for you to catch up but once i do they still just stand there they dont move so i just try to continue on without them but it says once i get up the hill you got left behind so im unable to continue the game ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and removing the saves and its made no diffrents and also tried to see the problem on the net and no one else seems to be going threw the same thing which gets me worried so if anyone has this same problem it would be great if you could help really was looking forward to this game.

Level 1
25 REPLIES

Re: Call of duty ghosts first mission bug cant get passed.

in reply to X9Phantom

Hi X9Phantom,

Thanks so much for reporting this.  We can certainly look into it.  Would you mind providing us with the platform you are on?  Does an error message occur at any point during the mission? 

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Ok i have a windows 7 home premium gameing pc and the answer to the question about the error no no error comes up they are just stuck and somewhat glitched and dont move they just sit there and turn there heads from left to right.

Level 1

in reply to _KidA_

that's the problem. I am running the game on steam version. Please disregard the end of the video was the only video with the bug I found

Call of Duty: Ghosts MEGA BUG na campanha HELP!!! - YouTube

Level 1

in reply to X9Phantom

Same thing just happened to me.  First mission.  Walk up a hill with 2 guys they just stop can't even get passed 5 seconds into the game. 

Level 1

in reply to Zynthesis

Same thing here.

There is also a sound problem: there is no speech (also no subtitle).

Level 1

in reply to Zynthesis

I have the same exact problem,please.

Level 1

in reply to X9Phantom

I have the same exact problem.

i7-2800, gt560ti, 16gb ram, win8 64bit

Level 1

in reply to X9Phantom

I have the exact same problem. Please fix this ASAP.

Windows 8.1 x64 on an i7, Nvidia 780M, 16GB RAM.

Does some of the concerned people have their steamlibrary on an external hard drive? I do...

Level 1

in reply to X9Phantom

Experiencing the exact same issue as the poster, I can't even get past the first minute of the game.

Finally installed the game on my machine, it's DVD edition and I did the installation which registered it against my steam account and the install location is on custom steam library location.

Hardware: Windows 8.1 x64, i7-2600K, 16GB RAM and GTX 780 SLI.

The Youtube link somebody posted is exactly what I'm getting.

Obviously a bug that will need a code fix. Is Activision even acknowledging it ?????

Level 1

Studios