Call of Duty: Ghosts server error

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Call of Duty: Ghosts server error

I've been getting an error the past 20 minutes "The Call of Duty: Ghosts server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/status for updates." The status site shows Defcon 5 (everything is alright) yet I still can't connect to the Xbox live portion of Ghosts even though Xbox live works fine for everything else. My friend has his Xbox connected to the same router as me and both are connected via ethernet cord. He is able to log on and play just fine while I cannot get past the error message. Please help!

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts server error

in reply to dentures8
Solution
‎12-11-2013 02:29 PM

Greetings All,

I know that Xbox was down momentarily, so please try checking it out again and let us know if you are still experiencing issues!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator
4 REPLIES

in reply to dentures8

Same here....VERY frustrated.   Worked fine since launch until today.  Have wasted almost two hours trying to get connected and I believe it's on their end and the servers are NOT all up and ok,

Level 1

in reply to dentures8

I'm in the same boat as both of you guys. It worked fine up until last night and was working intermittently. Now tonight I can't get on it all. My buddies on the other side of the country can get on just fine. I see no where to reach out and get support for this POS either. Guess were supposed to just sit and wait eh?

Level 1

in reply to dentures8

same here and my friend that lives just across town is playing just fine idk whats wrong

Level 1

in reply to dentures8
Solution
‎12-11-2013 02:29 PM

Greetings All,

I know that Xbox was down momentarily, so please try checking it out again and let us know if you are still experiencing issues!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Studios