when is the Ripper is released

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: when is the Ripper is released

in reply to BatmanOriginGun

"As a special bonus, Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Season Pass holders on Xbox get immediate access to the new Ripper weapon today! Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Season Pass holders on other platforms will also get early access to the Ripper, with timing to be confirmed at a later date."

they haven't confirm a release date for us yet..

Level 2

in reply to lord_springwind

ok so we do get it early now we can get our hopes up

Level 3

in reply to RAD22229

I'm assuming that we will get The Ripper on Thursday.

Level 1

in reply to lncineration133

We are getting it the 7th

Level 1

in reply to eyebull21

Proof?

Level 7

in reply to SGR-HoMiCiDe1

Well we get most of our DLC on the same day that Xbox got it, just around a month later. Since Xbox got the ripper on a Thursday, we probably will as well. Look at the release dates for Onslaught, Xbox got Onslaught on 1-26-2014, we got it on 2-27-2014. The release dates don't have to be an exact month. They just have to be close to a month, and most likely on a Thursday.

Level 1

in reply to RAD22229

To actually answer your question- the Ripper comes out on XBox April 3rd. Sony is usually around a month behind that give or take a few days. The dlc for xbox is set for that day and the gun is included with that dlc. All these April 7th days are wrong. I watched the 2 hr live stream yesterday with IW and IGN and they said the 3rd, therefore I believe them and not this discussion forum. So look for it on Sony systems sometime in early May, tho I am hoping for it a little earlier for my own satisfaction lol.

PS- to the dudes below, the Ripper is not a camo, it is a BMF gun. BTW, not even the best part- the Predator is the best part!

EDIT- video games blogger has the release date for PS3, PS4, PC set for May 1st, 2014. So if true that would be the release date for none Microsoft users.

Level 3

in reply to sgoodwin26

I believe the previous poster was referring to 4-7-2014 as the early release date for those that purchased the Season Pass.

Level 12

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

true that could be. would make sense. how early did sony get the release of dlc content 1. did they get it a month ahead of time from when normal users on sony got it?

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to sgoodwin26

Yes, the season pass holders for Xbox received the Ripper on March 6, 2014 so about a month from that would be around the 6th or 7th of April. I included 2 links the first is for the announcement for the Ripper early release for Xbox and the other link is for  the press release regarding Xbox exclusivity agreement.

Call of Duty®: Ghosts Ripper - In Depth

Call of Duty's Xbox DLC exclusivity continues with Call of Duty: Ghosts

Level 12

Studios