so what do you make of the lean feature in multiplayer

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

so what do you make of the lean feature in multiplayer

as you know or dont know they are adding a lean feature to COD Ghosts multiplayer,ie peek and shoot,is this going to be worse than headglitching or just an added annoyance ,you see these features in battlefield and in cod pc versions but with it being new and all how do you expect it to integrate into the game ,must say though graphically it looks superb for anybody who watched the xbox one reveal will know they did a comparison between ghosts and mw3,fair to say there are major improvements graphically.

are you excited for this game or are we going to wait for the multiplayer reveal

Level 2
23 REPLIES

Re: so what do you make of the lean feature in multiplayer

in reply to PsnEvans290

Can you explain what it does? I've heard of it but never seen it.

Level 9

in reply to xWheelie

basically you can lean around corners without physically showing your lower body and fire a few rounds then get back into cover,they have also added like a slide into prone and a hop ove objects using your arm like battlefield has currently,i also sense that some objects in the map can fall or be moved

Level 2

in reply to PsnEvans290

Oh god that does sound worse then head glitching. The sliding stuff sounds cool.

Level 9

in reply to xWheelie

maybe but at least we can get our headshots done easily as thats the only thing we will see lol

Level 2

in reply to PsnEvans290

Haha true! Can't wait to try it out.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to PsnEvans290

I think it'll be like playing DayZ,

God help us Rushy types.

12 players all leaning round walls not moving

But the extra movements will be interesting.

Level 20

in reply to PsnEvans290

Leaning is nothing like Head Glitching. Your body does show, as seen in the 'Behind the Scenes' video for Ghosts.

Level 20

in reply to PsnEvans290

I don't think you should be able to shoot, if you can it better have the worst accuracy out of any shooting form to date. People will find ways to abuse this by angling themselves in certain ways to that lines of sight are manipulated

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

I don't think you should be able to shoot, if you can it better have the worst accuracy out of any shooting form to date. People will find ways to abuse this by angling themselves in certain ways to that lines of sight are manipulated

This is whats going to happen, people will abuse it, people will complain about it, the forums will be swamped with those crying how OP it is and the cycle repeats.

Level 11

Studios