ps4 ghosts framrate issues still. is it just me or what?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

ps4 ghosts framrate issues still. is it just me or what?

Hi this is my first thread here. I bought ghosts two days ago and installed the 1.7gb patch. However, I still experience constant frame rate drops in single player and multiplayer. It seems like the 1.7 gb patch did not fix the frame rate drops for ps4 ghosts? So I am just wondering is it me or all of you experience frame rate drops in both multiplayer and single player mode? thank you all in advanced

Level 2
20 REPLIES

Re: ps4 ghosts framrate issues still. is it just me or what?

in reply to howareyoukk

sorry..l am not sure whats the rating the like means due to i am new to the forum..does it mean one of you guys have this issue as well?? please comment down below if you have the frame rate issue in ghosts for ps4. Thanks

Level 2

in reply to howareyoukk

hi, i have the same issues. i have contact the playstation support and they say to format the ps4. i do that and nothing  is changed

Level 1

in reply to Rakbek

exactly the same issue? fps just drops randomly?

Level 2

in reply to howareyoukk

It's one of those issues that will never get fixed, because even the developers are clueless about it.

Level 4

in reply to sieparry

so i am assuming u have this issue as well? i am not alone?

Level 2

in reply to howareyoukk

Oh yeah, since release date. Happens most on Warhawk, Stonehaven and Siege.

Level 4

in reply to sieparry

how about strike zone, free for all and several other maps. It seems to me that every maps has fps drops randomly.

Level 2

in reply to sieparry

how about strike zone,octane and free for all? i got fps drops with those maps as well....

Level 2

in reply to howareyoukk

Framerate issues have been apparent to anyone who has played the game and was noted before the game was even released:

Reviewers Are Reporting Frame Rate Problems With 'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' On PS4 - Forbes

It is sad that they have not fixed the issue at this point and in fact, it has gotten worse with the last couple of updates...  Stuttering and framerate drops are increasing dramatically.  It's funny that it also started getting worse after the "7th" 2 gig update...  I'm being a bit facetious with the number 7, but the large updates and the forced inclusion of Free Fall along with the multitude of Micro DLC seems a bit coincidental that things are progressively getting worse.  The engine just seems like it cannot handle the mass amount of entities that are different amongst the players.

Level 16

Studios