ghosts respawns are very bad

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

ghosts respawns are very bad

i play cod since cod 4 and i never saw so bad respawn sistem, who share the same situation like me?

Level 1
16 REPLIES

Re: ghosts respawns are very bad

in reply to kl1xz

COD has changed some spawns on Core TDM to get some feedback on. If the feedback is positive, expect to see some more spawn changes throughout the game into other modes.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

The system in which u respawn is what is broken.  They have given no indication that they are willing to change that system.  Spawn points need to be random.  No more fixed spawn points. 

The "good guy" in me complains about this stuff but the "bad guy" wants it to stay the way it is. 

Level 42
Highlighted

in reply to KurtK24

KurtK24 wrote:

The system in which u respawn is what is broken.  They have given no indication that they are willing to change that system.  Spawn points need to be random.  No more fixed spawn points.

The "good guy" in me complains about this stuff but the "bad guy" wants it to stay the way it is.

We need Spawns feedback!

Sounds like they are giving indication that they are willing to change the system.

Level 40

?  How did u come to that conclusion?  They said they changed the settings. 

Level 42

in reply to KurtK24

Read through the responses.

Level 40

If IW can't see the problems themselves I find it highly doubtful it will ever get fixed. For anyone who has followed these forums will know year after year the same issues exist, lag, spawns and hackers. Each year these problems exist till we all move on to the newest title and find them all over again. As consumers we are very stupid and Activision know this and infact count on it. Suck it up boys and girls, only 8 more months to go.

Level 15

in reply to kl1xz

Objective modes have pretty wacky spawns that spawn you right behind a corner from the enemy. Spawn side also switches all the time.

Level 64

in reply to kl1xz

Dude, I am in the same boat as you. Absolutely horrible. You can respawn and take two or three steps and the enemy is either around you close enough to kill you or they respawn behind your player after you, then kill you. This is only two instances. I hope they do something when the new maps come out the 27th.

Level 8

in reply to kl1xz

I played HC kill confirmed yesterday and I spawned right next to enemy.  I only noticed he was there because we actually "rubbed shoulders" when I spawned and it moved me slightly.  I practically spawned right on top of him.

Level 1

Studios