What hacks are being used and ruining Ghosts. How to spot cheaters to report them

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: What hacks are being used and ruining Ghosts. How to spot cheaters to report them

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Here is a vid on PS3 of the hacks in use and how they can be changed ingame at anytime. Now this is just 1 of many diferent websites giving out this hack.

ENJOY!

First vid of all hacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkUxpW5kIe4

Ripper gameplay while using Wall Hack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik8MG00dFWI

For anyone doubting my claims and now im showing you proof of the thousands of vids being spread all over the web

Level 11

Re: What hacks are being used and ruining Ghosts. How to spot cheaters to report them

that fool cheat,even got the ripper in which they haven't even release for the ps3/4 yet...all those cheaters should be ip banned...

i try to catch one this morning during a clan war....

i love playing online since the first cod..even now i run back to hit black ops @ bo2...mw2 & mw3...it's really freaking sad can't enjoy it no more...

maybe the next cod will be my last....

thanks for share the videos....i hope them arses get ip banned for life...

Level 2

in reply to lord_springwind

You can't get IP banned because the IP is given via your ISP, so to ban AT&T or Comcast is most unlikely. What your reffering to is a MAC address or Hardware Address ban. It's the unique hexi-decimal identifier to your network card.

Level 11

in reply to xqdogx

You can also have a floating IP address which would prevent getting your IP banned. A smart hacker would know that or a person that knows computers. Activision can only ban your account and needs permission from Sony to do a console ban.

Level 11

A floating IP is only within your LAN which stops at your router. Once it leaves your router than ISP gives out that IP address to where the public. It would be silly for Sony to ban an entire console because a cheater cheated in one game. They wouldn't have anyone buy their consoles! Now you are just reaching! Sony will ban firmeware modded consoles not game modded consoles.

In a network you have a DMZ (just like north and south Korea). When a certain MAC address is added to a special list it can prevent a machine with that network card's MAC address from entering. Activision can add your MAC to their DMZ then you won't be able to enter their servers. I think there are videos out there you can look this up on and truly understand how networking works.

I've work in the IT field as an IT manager for 11 years now so i'm pretty sure I understand the basic of networking, programming, software and hardware.

Level 11

in reply to xqdogx

Thats not all true. I have a friend that works for a computer company and i had free internet for years because he worked at huge companies and he would get me free internet throu the company he was doing the job for basically using their service on my computer miles away from the company. Someone tried tracing my IP address once and it showed up as the company that i was getting free service from instead of my address. Activision can only ban the account. Sony bans the console. But now they are working together to get rid the hackers once and for all. They may not be able to ban the site posting the hacks but they can ban the user if he or she wants to download the hack. But if you get caught that account is done for. Sony is banning consoles because of the huge hackers ruining the gaming world.

Level 11

I sure hope you are right. I left the PS3 to get away from cheating losers and found out PS4 isn't cheater free. At least we can report cheaters and emblem hackers. Everyday I see a couple of those screwed up emblem guys and guess what... they get reported. I just hope the ban hammer comes down on those kids.

Level 25

in reply to DocChoi

Just to catch everyone up to date. The ones with the emblem mods are the ones who got caught cheating and the exploits they used where patched last update. There are still people out there that are still not caught.

Level 11

in reply to xqdogx

The only hacks i dont see lately at all are the ALL Perks, Wild Widow Magnum & Mini Gun. Those exploits i havent seen but all the other mods i have posted are still very active.

Level 11
Highlighted

JDM_DB8_VoltageB (to xqdogx) 5 hours ago

Thats not all true. I have a friend that works for a computer company and i had free internet for years because he worked at huge companies and he would get me free internet throu the company he was doing the job for basically using their service on my computer miles away from the company.

What you are saying is rubbish. Unless your friend works at an Internet Service Provider he did not get it from a specific building or business. His business gets their internet from an ISP like AT&T or Verizon. His business may have paid for the bill from the ISP which may be tied into his network or a WAN which is made of a couple of LANs. that is why you get a public address from that business, from there that IP is converted to an IP that the ISP gives out. If you do a TraceRT via command prompt then you will be able to trace the hops that the pinging machine to the destination machine.

that would be: Pinging machine to local router(s) to ISP to Destination machine ISP to Destination Router(s) to destination machines.

The reason you are getting an Ip from that business is because of the DNS and DHCP servers of that business is showing your getting an IP from that Domain.

You just wrote what I wrong and unknowingly agreed to what I said in my last post. I don't think you truly understand what you read. Perhaps you should ask your friend about this maybe he can explain better since you obviously don't know what I'm talking about.

Level 11

Studios