THE WARRIOR DOESN'T CARE IF HE'S CALLED A BEAST OR A DOG; THE MAIN THING IS WINNING > PART II (cont)

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

THE WARRIOR DOESN'T CARE IF HE'S CALLED A BEAST OR A DOG; THE MAIN THING IS WINNING > PART II (cont)

COD,

Isn't winning the main objective in each game (while trying to have fun)?

So in winning (as the title states) does it matter how others played? If you won, wasn't the purpose accomplished? If you lost, who takes the blame, you, someone else (not including latency issues / connection issues)?

I do not care how you play but I will state that fighting someone who is good vs fighting someone who isn't makes the game boring and unimaginative. Win and fight the opposing team with everything you have, I mean how else do you expect to get better without trying everything, and losing everything?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
49 REPLIES

Re: THE WARRIOR DOESN'T CARE IF HE'S CALLED A BEAST OR A DOG; THE MAIN THING IS WINNING > PART II (cont)

in reply to Izjar11

agree completely! a hard earned win is the best!

Level 7

Re: THE WARRIOR DOESN'T CARE IF HE'S CALLED A BEAST OR A DOG; THE MAIN THING IS WINNING > PART II (cont)

in reply to zombie-papa

yes it is,

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I don't mind getting wtfpwn'd by great players.  I always watch the kill cams when I die without seeing what killed me.  I'll watch what he did, then I'll try to use his tactic.  To a degree, good players help YOU become better yourself. 

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

I get called sad because I watch youtube videos (like tactical tuesday that woody does) giving tips and tricks of what to do in certain instances that may happen during a game! I find watching these type of videos help me improve as a player!

Level 9

in reply to crosby85

Yeah man, I need all the help I can get!  My old, burned out reflexes aren't what they used to be.  For me, the game is about improving my gameplay while having fun doing it.  Oh...and winning...

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to Highwayman0226

haha lets not forget about winning! haha

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to crosby85

I'd say that the folks calling you sad are just sad that you are getting better.  I like watching those vides as well just because I find them informative and often entertaining.  I don't have any trouble killing people but sometimes they do offer up something that I haven't already figured out and being a true warrior I'm not too proud to take good advice from wherever I can get it.  If that makes me sad in someone's eyes I don't really care but I know whose going to be sad once the match is over and it isn't me.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

I grew up on FPS, from the screen-peeking days of Frontline and Golden-Eye to the modern classics like CoD, Halo, and Battlefield I have a great deal of experience. I use to be the crazy run around and spray type but that never got me anywhere than the middle of the pack and the occassional 50-40.

Around the time of Black Ops I got organized with friends and we all developed niche, it was here that a learn slow and steady does win the race. I can score just as many objectives, get more kills, and die less times studying the enemy playstyle and countering than running around or sitting completely still.

Tactics are all about adapting

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

MW3 was my first FPS so it was kind of learn on the run, I find occasional helpful things now and then but now I think I have my playstyle down.

Level 25

Studios