Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Season pass

in reply to FalconR6

have a great day.

Level 10

in reply to Tomball_TX

You missed a couple;

.Refrain from engaging in, or embracing, toxic behavior on our site or external services. This includes, but is not limited to, spamming, the creation of disruptive posts to garner attention, trolling and impersonation of staff or your peers.

.Remain civil while participating on our forum. Hostile and, or, offensive content is prohibited.

Reading is fundamental.

Level 24

in reply to greyfryer67

read that too. I only went off after falcon pushed the issue. Have a great day Grey.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to Tomball_TX

Hi there,

We appreciate active members within the community; however, we do ask the discussions remain civil.  We've removed a few replies as they appeared hostile towards other members.  Please be sure to review the community guidelines Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines  and remain on topic.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Too bad the mods didn't get in and catch the spammed posts that happen over and over and over again. just my $0.02

Level 10

in reply to Sniffenwessen

If it isn't grocery/rent money, I'd get the season pass.  As previously stated, some things (Ripper) are released early for Season Pass holders.  Given that we're already a month behind the X-Box release points, getting some of the content earlier makes a difference.  What you'll eventually find is that the last DLC will release to us just about a month before the game cycle ends in November.  That doesn't give much time to enjoy the last release of content before buying the next COD.....because you know you will buy it

Again, if you're not having to pinch pennies for the purchase, I'd go with the Season Pass.

Level 5

in reply to Sniffenwessen
Solution
‎22-04-2014 07:42 AM

I know its a bit late for this one but next time there is a game release that you are going to be playing a lot, there are usually special edition versions that contain the season pass in with the initial purchase. In ghosts it was called the" hardened edition" and it works out even better value for money.

I would buy the season pass anyway if you think you will be playing a lot in the future, the amount of money that you wasted by buying one dlc and then the season pass only amounts to a couple of coffees or a round of drinks so don't dwell on it for too long, there are a few bits and bobs extra that you get with the season pass, nothing too spectacular but fun none the less.

Happy Codding dude.

Level 24

Studios