Quickscoping Thread

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Quickscoping Thread

Because we will eventually need one, here it is.  Post quickscoping ideas, complaints, etc. here.

Level 10
68 REPLIES

Re: Quickscoping Thread

in reply to t_h_flame

I just hope that if there is SoH pro (MW2 version)/Quickdraw it doesn't apply to Sniper Rifles

Level 18

in reply to t_h_flame

Hope they get rid of the exploit with the new engine. Hopescoping need to go.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

I just hope players can have the advantage back whilst using snipers properly, As it's a Ghosts game makes sense there will be Ghost Snipers.

Quickscopers will have there place in the game, but I think real snipers should claim the gun back

Running around doing 360's isn't exactly stealth

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

WolfRidge wrote:

As it's a Ghosts game makes sense there will be Ghost Snipers.

Ghost snipers can only be ghost if they have a place to be ghost. If the maps are small like most BO2 maps, then it will be just be the same old crap.

Level 22
Highlighted

in reply to t_h_flame

BO2 sniping would be perfect assuming COD ghost's smgs arent as op as BO2's smgs. I mean those damn things could drop you before you could even bring your scope up.

Level 10

in reply to iloveshotguns

That's good for you. SMG's are supposed to drop you if you're attempting to use that ridiculous tactic. Don't blame another weapon class for beating you in an area snipers are not supposed to excel in. If you actually engaged them from a certain distance, you wouldn't say the SMG's are overpowered since you would get the kill.

Level 8

in reply to t_h_flame

Black ops 2 sniping is too easy ,i can quickscope quire well on bops 2 and i never quickscope,there needs to be a balance like bops 1 ,but as its infinity ward dont expect that to happen .no point moaning about quickscoping anymore though really as its here to stay ,i hate it ,i hate getting killed by it ,but what can we do

Level 2

in reply to t_h_flame

They should continue to support quickscoping.  If they did what they did with BO1 then they will unintentionally destroy snipers all together, like they admitted.  Just increase ADS times for OHK snipers.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

No it didn't.  It destroyed potential revenue. Sniping was fine. The only thing that was screwed up was the lack of secondary weapons.

Level 59

Studios