Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....

in reply to swanpappa

swanpappa wrote:

Ha.

I was playing with you earlier you pleb and you literally spawn camped the whole time on Search and Rescue. So much so, I even remember it was you.

This game is perfect for you. You don't need a forum to have a tommy tank. Do it on your own time.

Guess you couldn't come up with a response as a result.

Still your stats will look good for your....oh no, sorry, I mistook you.

You mad bro? LMAO!!! Funny thing is I don't remember you… Oh wait…I don't care….YAWN!!!!!!

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to swanpappa

Let me fix that title for you

PROBLEMS WITH CALL OF DUTY COMMUNITY THAT MAKES GHOSTS POOR...."

Read through what you have written. You are blaming players that play the game more than the game itself.

Anyways, this blaming campers is getting annoying. Tell me one COD where people were not camping. Unless they release an open map with no objects on it, people like you will always be whining about how other players should play and should not.

Level 10

in reply to s_paw1

Read the last 3 lines/paragraphs of my opening statement. Then come back to me.

I didn't apportion blame at all. I actually aimed my original point at the creator. Because, as I said, they could create ames catered for both.

Enjoy your corners. Little boy x

Level 2

in reply to swanpappa

I haven't seen more or less of what you are talking about when comparing it past COD titles.

Yeah, the game is going to be a bit off at times (180* knife's is one of them), but I probably have been privy to some of those myself, so it seems to balance out in the end.

I really haven't had a hard time running around picking people off.  Campers seem to be easy enough to take care of as they always have been. 

End point, if it comes between this game and BOII or MW3....I am taking this game 100 times over.

Level 48

in reply to swanpappa

The OP needs a lesson in reality. Get a grip kid! In the big picture you're nothing but a big fat ZERO, just like the rest of us. Your opinion is just that...a f'ing opinion, just like the rest of us. You don't know jack about "facts". In reality you're just an imbecile afflicted with an acute case of over assumption as a result of the megalomania that rules your immature brain.

Level 20

in reply to theroc23

So why are you commenting then? Surely you have a corner to hide in as well?

I am entitled to my opinion, it is a forum bellend.

Oh, heaven forbid anyone that has bought each one of the COD titles has as opinion. I forget, COD is owned by North Korea is it?

Calling me immature. Oh dear. That literally is the height of being an adolescent.

Get back in your cave - troll.

Level 2

in reply to swanpappa

Lol what does k/d have to do with anything?

Level 2

in reply to swanpappa

swanpappa wrote:

So why are you commenting then? Surely you have a corner to hide in as well?

I am entitled to my opinion, it is a forum bellend.

Oh, heaven forbid anyone that has bought each one of the COD titles has as opinion. I forget, COD is owned by North Korea is it?

Calling me immature. Oh dear. That literally is the height of being an adolescent.

Get back in your cave - troll.

not being able to have a discussion, without resorting to insults, as you've done to almost everyone in this thread, is just about the epitome of immaturity...you might as well stamp your feet on the ground and cry to momma cause you're not getting your way.

Level 7

in reply to swanpappa

LOL! You haven't proven a single point with your KD. You haven't picked apart a single thing with your KD. The only thing that you've proven is that you're an extremely ignorant and immature 29 year old.

It's no surprise that absolutely no one in this thread agrees with you as they hand you your ass. But of course we're ALL "corner campers" in your hyper over assumption. Oh that's just a wonderfully convent excuse. 

Level 20

in reply to swanpappa

It's simple man.. I have said this many times and folks here think I'm some idiot or that I suck at the game.

The biggest problem w COD is not weapon/perk/killstreak balancing, the main problem is "SKILL GAP". Good players will always dominate bad players, so how do you combat that? You add BS to the game, make the maps camp friendly and slow down the pace. MW2 is a great game, but it's full of BS, just BO1,MW3,BO2 & Lastly Ghosts. They put shit like deathstreaks, supportstreaks, OWM, Danger Close, etc and add a bunch of shit to counter it. When all you have to do is remove the shit, then you wouldn't have to add to crap to counter it. Make it Simple. Few perks, etc Done!

Fix supportstreaks, by having those players earn them by actually getting kills

Get rid of Deathstreaks = the dog is a deathstreak

Get rid of stupid sights that outline players from across the map. What's wrong w using the normal zoom lenses?

What does K/D have to do with it? People equate high K/D with Skill.

Level 19

Studios