Ok no! just...no...

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Ok no! just...no...

Ok so i LOVE GHOSTS my problem is the health. ITS SUPER UNDERPOWERED!!!! enough to get frickin instakills acros the frickin map! this is some bull. i mean why even add HC?? CORE is pretty much HC now i entered a HC match the other day its so stupid like 1 DAMN BULLET REALLY IW??? oh god :/ the game is amazing but thing have to be changed like SOON. AR'S AND SMG'S nedd to be nerfed! now now don't start hatin on me b cuz i said that you know its true some of the guns need to be nerfed. but really IW please from a player thats speaks for most of us make it the way it should be... PLEASE?

Level 2
14 REPLIES

Re: Ok no! just...no...

in reply to Slendamon55

the health is not low the hit detection is better you cried for no lag so there is no lag and along with that we got an advanced hit detection which actually takes note how many bullets your player is taking and gives you a death according to it.... adapt or move on........... enjoy

Level 16

in reply to PainofJustice

ok dude from what im getting from your reply ist that the health its not low and that is just the bullet direction? ok dude the health is low its not in 100% if you have played other cod before it takes some effort to kill someone you actually needed skill but now just aim and shot and hes dead like WTF dont talk about that its the direction of the bullets b cuz its not it's the OPness of the weapons and the underpowered health but that just my oppinion everyone is entitled to their own oppinions.

Level 2

in reply to PainofJustice

I would have agreed with you 100% before Sunday but now I get one shot killed a lot. It may be them just adjusting there servers but something has changed.

The weapons don't need a nerf IMO. It's just the bizarre one shot kills that need to be addressed and the rest will fall into place. After the past three installment launches and all the adjusting they had to do for those games, I'm really not surpirsed. Just don't over think it for now OP, let them tweak the servers on there end.

Level 48

in reply to Slendamon55

AR'S AND SMG'S nedd to be nerfed!

As your title says "NO"

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

every one is entitled to their own opinions.

Level 2

in reply to Slendamon55

Just don't get shot by one bullet and you'll be fine... lmao. If you think core is basically h/c then just play core...

Level 2

in reply to Jmoney_02

thats not the point the point is they made C like HC whats the point of having HC anymore

Level 2

in reply to Slendamon55

As you stated, HC is a one bullet kill, with friendly fire (ricochet) and no map.  Core takes 3-4 bullets (assault rifles).  They aren't that much alike.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

with armor piercing ammo one bullet kills and 1-3 bullets is pretty close dude

Level 2

Studios