Lag Comp Needs to be dialed back a bit.

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: Lag Comp Needs to be dialed back a bit.

in reply to FalconR6

I Know what your saying, just don't think it matters what people call it. People are just trying to express there issues in the way they know.

its not actually the users who's complaining, latency that is causing the issue and that's why we get the lag comp word branded around.

Level 9

in reply to FalconR6

‌YES!! You are taking the skill away from the game and turning noobs into GODS!! Noobs shouldn't be able to beat a team full of 2+KD players and lag comp makes it happen!! BO3 is all about making NOOBs GODS by LAG COMPING a good player a following a good game, or changping the hit detection mid game because one team is getting killed, LET CRAPING PLAYERS SUCK AND THE GOOD PLAYERS OWN, turn it back to a skill game, not wh has the best lag comp,

@

Level 1

in reply to spainintheasses

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

A BO3 "lag comp" rant response to a two year old Ghost PS4 post.

That explains a lot...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Level 63

in reply to RexxCastle

While I'm at it, why don't you scroll back within this thread and the "How bad is YOUR lag comp?" thread and note where, several times I've said that people are over-complicating the issue?

Take a look at that "pedantic" point of view and come back with another benighted postulation.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
Highlighted

in reply to RexxCastle

Hey Nuttin, guys.

On a humorous side note I just got back with a lunch date with my wife. The funny part was she had to go do jury duty and got let off a half hour after it started. What happened is the "guilty or non guilty" party died before the trial. So she had some time off

But there is too many posts to hop around to. I am going to stick to this link here as to not keep jumping around. So my response might just be there instead.

Re: How bad is your lag compensation?

I WILL ask this though and hopefully you can answer it in the other thread.Dongalmem....

But if you dont use the killcam to judge that you are 2 or 3 seconds off then how can you know you are 2 or 3 seconds off ?

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Holy cow Batman! That's incredible. I don't know if to laugh or to feel bad. If it was a mobster that got offed by another mobster, then I'd have to laugh. But if it was Granma or Grampa being tried for a parking ticket, that would be kinda sad.

Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

I am sorry to say that me and my wife laughed. At lunch I said out of the blue "I got it. They were going to bring him to court and he was just hanging there !".

She couldnt eat for ten minutes

Level 72

in reply to RexxCastle

I think one thing that has changed is a greater emphasis on skill in the lobby creation portion of match making. Could that reduce the pool of players?

Level 62

Studios