I don't post much...

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

I don't post much...

but when i do.. haha. kidding.

i don't make many threads, but wanted to post this one real quick. everyone seems to be posting opinion threads and here is what i've noticed of this game:

1. it IS hard to see enemy players. i contribute this to the fact that i just don't know where to look for people yet. yes, i spawn RIGHT next or in front of enemy players, but not THAT often.

2. i can now run my laptop, my girlfriend can have Pandora playing, AND my phone is on wireless and i have no noticeable drop in game performance. with BO2 we had to have everything off, though the PS3s were wired. i know that seems odd.. but it's probably due to my older router. i don't know how IW is working their servers for this game (hybrid.. wha?), but it agrees with my setup. i'm very impressed and it is a huge step forward, IMO.

3. most of the maps seem to favor snipers. i'm cool with that, as BO2 maps made them mostly useless. at least now i have to be conscious of cover and not run out into the open like crazy. i find this both fun and challenging. plus, now i can snipe from time to time. i have noticed that the sniper scope isn't instantly locked on to the enemy player as they have in the past. before, i could bring the scope up and pretty much already be on target. now i have to bring it up, find the target, fire. a way to discourage quick-scoping?

4. snipers can now be invisible like they SHOULD be. very cool.

5. the game seems to be a lot more "realistic" than BO2, but still very much a video game. i don't mind the change at all.

though i'm new to the game, i give it a 7.5/10 so far. i'm sure i'll like it more as i get used to it. i'd still like to know how everyone sees me and i can't see them.. but as i learn the maps, i'll know where to look.

i still favor IW games to 3ARC all day long. pretty fun game. my only complaint is it takes FOREVER to get squad points.

thanks for reading, just wanted to share a positive review LOL.

Level 14
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: I don't post much...

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

Why not contribute to the existing post you commented on vs creating an entirely new post and directing everyone here? This is considered spam and therefore will be locked.

CODBlackIce | Global Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops II & Ghosts

Studios