Done with COD due to cheaters.

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Done with COD due to cheaters.

in reply to USMC-Sgt-Maddog

can you picture  some techie kid in silicon valley laying on his cubicle in a gilley suit screaming PEW PEW as he nukes consoles !!!

Level 10

in reply to Tomball_TX

That would be freaking funny as hell.

Level 3

in reply to Tomball_TX

Actually, Titanfall appears to have gotten it right, place all the cheaters in their own special lobby, let all the aimbotters, wall hackers, infinite grenade guys all go at each other. Let's see how many of them give up playing after a couple games in those lobbies. I would love to see hackers try to talk $hit to each other and rage quit on each other accusing others of having better hacks and how its unfair to the other cheaters.

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to bravofoxtrot11

They fixed that and muzzle break with the integrated suppressor as well on april 3/14 i believe it was in the one of the hot fixes
check this out to see whats up u can also email them about in game problems remember to have prof of ur allegations no suspicion hard prof like a video or maybe even pic's with clan/gamer tags

Level 1

They still haven't fixed the iceberg glitch yet...I'm sure lots of you knew this already. And by the way, myself and 2-3 others reported the dude inside the iceberg last night.....

Level 4

in reply to kingcrawPS

There are "wall glitches" like that for every map, there are some for getting under the playable map, so you are shooting everyone running around above you!

Level 3

I was playing a game on Octane yesterday and there was 8-10 rapid explosions all over the map (mortar fire). This would happen every 10 seconds throughout the whole game. Never ending loki ?

Level 3

in reply to PNAST64

Sounds like the satcom/thermobaric grenade glitch, it makes a exploding sound every 5 seconds, I am not sure what it does exactly.

Level 3

in reply to PNAST64

LOL!!! I ran into a guy doing that the other day...It was hilarious because he said he was going to do it before the match started because he was going to kick our butts...He got smoked...LOL!!!

Level 12

After a little fishing around I found this site, you would think that it breaks some kind of laws that Activision or IW could go after them for. It may be legit or it could be a phony site. callofdutyghosthack.net .......it had every hack/cheat you could think of "supposedly" for free! Cheaters suck and cheating doesn't make you a better player!

Level 3

Studios