.Balanced snipers

.more open less cluttered Maps

.Reduced Aim Assist

.Major matchmaking upgrade

Level 2
36 REPLIES

Re: COD Ghosts Multiplayer Wishlist

in reply to PsnEvans290

I would like for it to play well and be supported. Realize that the focus platform for this game will actually be the Xbox one and next gen consoles. I expect this to be like when I started playing black ops 1 on the wii. A very small amount of support in the beginning and no support within a few months. All those cool features like customization of characters etc will not be available on ps3 without losing something else to free up lots of memory. Graphics will not be up to the ps4 or xbox1. I just hope it plays well as I am not putting out cash for the first generation of next gen consoles. No need to be the tester for that.

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

no death streaks thats a start!

Level 2

in reply to PsnEvans290

honestly i think COD multiplayer is gud as it is, just one thing i would wish for is dedicated servers if thats not a possibilty infinty ward could have more than 1 host on COD ghost like 1 host from each team (the system could work as both the host could collect data from their own team and communicate only with other team host) that way game would not end wen host rage quit/ sign out a major dissapointment wen you are on a streak and the other host will always be a backup in the match.

P.S-Sorry for my english its not my native language

Level 1

in reply to Dhruv013

Your English is good, the two hosts system is very interesting! Not sure if it would work as well as one, but first i've heard of it, good thinking all the same .

My wishes:

No aim assist (steady aim is ok)

accurate hit detection

ability to search for best lobbies. (ping numbers)

No joining a game that is about to end (it's not fair)

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

i think some aim assist is ok,Black ops 2 has insane aim assist

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to PsnEvans290

Yeah in Black Ops2 shoot anywhere within 10 feet and you're good, this game needs to focus more on accuracy, not spray and pray.

I've never had an issue with aim assist until BO2 so you have a point, I would still prefer none.

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

One more thing i would like to see is seperate playlist for party players that way solo players like me would not merge against a full party which is a easy win for dem offcourse and games would be interesting if party gamers play with other party people , trust me its not fun to beat the arse out of gamers while in a party most of the time i just avoid it and play alone

Level 1

in reply to PsnEvans290

My old setup.

-Scavenger

-Assassain

-Sit rep

-with any changes is cool too.

- fix aim assist so when you are aiming at one target it wont all of a sudden follow another one if they run by.

Level 2

in reply to PsnEvans290

A voice chat volume option,( as in WAW, MW2 & MW3 ) in the options menu please

Level 4

Studios