Bring back headquarters or hardpoint -AND WHY TO-

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Bring back headquarters or hardpoint -AND WHY TO-

The game itself is an alright game but 1 of the main problems is people camping because its so easy to kill someone, im seeing way more snipers in this game 2, and alot of people liked hardpoint and HQ, we need a game mode that makes people move around and actually go to an objective in blitz and domination you can just camp and the other game mode... no one wants to start out with a pistol its just stupid and run out of ammo... AND ALSO with the few amount of game modes there are the game is just going to get old cause you always die the same way in domination and blitz people in there spawn with sniper or assault rifle just camping

So im just saying that headquarters and hardpoint should be brung back it would help a little bit with the camping, and they are fun gamemodes and actually take gunskill

Level 1
73 REPLIES

Re: Bring back headquarters or hardpoint -AND WHY TO-

in reply to Let_Me_Make_Cod

Man i have been playing headquarters since cod 4, i have not even bought the game yet due to the fact that i have not seen a headquarter game mode in the core playlist. i just dont understand how they could remove one of the funnest game modes ever. The clan community for headquarters is not the biggest but i know alot of clans including myself and mine that will be very disappointed if they dont add this playlist either on the current gen or the next gen. I just find this so crazy.     

Level 1

in reply to XxSmile4ThaCamx1
ty for your reply lol i posted so late at night i doubt any1 will see this by the morning other threads will be on top...
Level 1

I want HQ back as well!

Been playing it since BO! Its a shame they removed it

Level 1

in reply to FirePanzer
Level 1

and what about Demolition !!!!! we need are game modes back

Level 1

in reply to Bauer1811
Demolition was one spawntrap game...good riddance Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Level 1

in reply to FirePanzer

You can spawntrap in Domination as well retard, might as well ditch this game judging by your retarded logic, people actually managed to play demo so why not bring it back?

Level 4

in reply to Tommy92gunner

lol... we need demo hq and hardpoint back

Level 5

in reply to Bauer1811

i agree i liked demo 2 but i really miss HQ and hardpoint

Level 5

Studios