hacks.

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: hacks.

in reply to wierd worlds are these

I almost always play in a Party so the 'opinion' is not just mine and by far none of us are remotely bad players, my gun KDR is over 2. That said, pff no doubt the patches over the past week have ruined the game and most importantly hitboxes and rendered players ... well in some lobbies don't match-up.

Little FYI: according to Activision to date 'Hundreds of Thousands have been banned from Black Ops II.' I can only hope that number is across all platforms.

Example a couple days ago two (2) a-holes with their VAC Bans show-up and after one guy in particular got 2 SWARMS off us just in the second half of a DEM game --- duh no doubts. However, in the first half two of us got our Warthogs. The a-hole without a VSAT saw us coming at him from every direction and the 'funny' thing was few of his shots were 'on target' but instead everyone was perfectly centered in our hitboxes, and yeah we all watched the Theater. Beforehand and in-game we looked these two up and noticed their VAC Ban(s), called them out the second the game was over -- poof the one guy immediately left.

Are there cheats for BLOPS2 - ANS yes, do folks Cheat in BO2 - ANS yes, is it hard to detect - ANS yes if you're new and no especially if you're an experienced player not to mention in a group of experienced players.

Level 28

in reply to warghoul

All I can say is, on PC in central european servers, hacks are pretty non-existant. Yes some dudes could be cheating, but there is hardly anyone that has such a good aim, map-awareness or anything that couldn't be done by a skilled player. So I would say BO2's system was fine (a lot less cheaters than in previous games), but sure, if there are better/more effective systems around, they should use them.

Level 6

in reply to warghoul

i played cod since mw2 until now and i only came a crossed with 3 or 4 cheaters . I've been called cheater a lot of times , even banned on bo1 and my kdr were neve above 2.5 . but there a big part of community that see hacks every here  

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to xFrazierz

The only reason you were banned from BO1 was a cheat binary was detected - period. The Report button = a pacifier and it's useless.

Open your eyes, Activision's OgresBurp stated 'we've banned hundreds of thousands of players from Black Ops 2 alone' ; see -> http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200752092

My gun only KDR is > 2 and I have about 5K kills from Warthogs alone, and every time I use a Lodestar and above then yep I'll (you'll) get called a hacker, but I also have NO VAC Bans.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Yep, chances you'll get called a cheater if you play a >2.0 KDR game are pretty high.

The report button is indeed pointless. There is no other purpose than to give players the illusion of being able to bust cheaters. They could never have the time and ressources to even look at the reports. And considierung the amount of legit players being reported this is kinda obvious.

Also a lot of people seem to have VAC-Bans nowadays. At first I was trying to avoid them, because I thought of them as potential cheaters, but it seems a third of the community got banned for hacking in MW2 - and those are only the ones who didn't make a new steam account afterwards.

But like I said, bans are working good in my opinion. On european servers (no idea if it's different in the US) 99% of so-called cheaters, are legit players. The only thing comeing close to a cheat is Treyarch's shitty Lag-Comp.

Level 6

in reply to Th3_St4lk3r

If people are stupid enough to cheat on their primary Steam account then I don't know what to say other than they're morons. The cheats on the PC side represent 10%~15% of its player base. A solid dozen or more players from my friend's list alone have been banned and one loser twice.

Personally I don't care if someone got a VAC Ban playing Pokemon, they're a cheat and I have no desire to play against or with cheats. If you cheated once then the likelihood is high again.

I'm in the USA so most of the players that cross my path are located in North America, and plenty cheat, but I've seen VAC Bans from all over the world.

No doubt Lag Comp creates situations of 'rubber bullets' and is a problem. Listen I very rarely rage quit and what most cheater's lack is skill. We've played against a couple of guys that openly admitted to using hacks but we still won, but those matches are drain, trolling, and something that I'm frankly very aggravated when experiencing.

IF I'm calling out a cheat then it's not only my opinion but also the consciences of the players on my team, some cheats and cheaters are painfully obvious while others are not so obvious, but we're right 90%+ of the time.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

If people cheat, but get banned for it, I don't really see the problem. 10-15% seems like a HUGE exaggeration to me. Yeah, I've met a lot of VAC banned guys, who admitted on cheating in MW2, but who cares? They are already banned. Of course I wish VAC bans would count for BO2 (at least for leauge), but it at least shows that anti cheat has worked at least once against them.

I'm mostly playing leauge, but still, where the f*ck are those cheaters everyone is talking about? I can't seem to find them. Most enemies seem to find them in me and my teammates (or any other player who manages to get 2 kills in a row).

but we're right 90%+ of the time.

What makes you so sure of that?

Level 6

in reply to Th3_St4lk3r

vac bans are steam related only and codbo2 is not on their list of vac games....so it is not protected...and trey arch says and activision says report them in game...the more reports they get the more likely that person will be looked at....also a vac ban is only for the game they were caught in...sounds stupid to me cause once a cheater always a cheater...they should have their steam accounts banned period

Level 8

in reply to UndreamtStone

I see a lot of people saying vac is not on bops2 but when you look at the game on steam is say Valve Anti-Cheat enabled .

Level 1

in reply to KillerClown67

you go to the games that are vac related and black ops 2 is not there...valve anti cheat is always enabled..as far as I know

Level 8

Studios