FOV Bannable...

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

FOV Bannable...

Another fail from IW for the PC community, time to go back play BO2 with a FOV in game...

CYA!

Level 1
14 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: FOV Bannable...

in reply to Drakkarhim

Hey Drakkarhim,

Not to worry! Infinity ward is currently working on a FOV changer Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

They better move their arses then! People are not going to wait weeks for this.

Level 9

in reply to _Pwnies_

^ +1

I played maybe 3-5 games since the FoV ban took effect. IW has one (FoV changer) fire it up! The only reason I could see the delay is for statistical numbers only, well here it is:

• Very few like playing Ghosts and because of the abysmal numbers playing only DOM/TDM gets old
  • Cheaters if anything are worst; ban those guys fast
  • Legit players hate (loath) no FoV Changers, and many are quitting until they have a 90 FoV option; I'm one of them!
Level 28

in reply to _Pwnies_

BkfstWidow wrote:

Hey Drakkarhim,

Not to worry! Infinity ward is currently working on a FOV changer Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

^MC

Where in that thread do they say they are working on a FOV Changer because I cannot see it in the list?

Level 25

in reply to wierd worlds are these

^ pff click the link you quoted, it's the 1st thing listed...

Level 28

in reply to Drakkarhim

Yep, "hey, let's start banning people for using FOV changer, but leave the hackers alone!!!"...so much fail in this game, I could easily upload a 10 min video on YouTube just with the 8 second long kill cams from hackers and still have tons of clips left over. I tell hackers they're being recorded (I record every game I play) and they literally don't care because nothing, absolutely nothing, has been done, some have been hacking since pre-release if you believe them. The funny thing is that there are people that play legit until they get beasted on, sometimes by other legit players, and then they toggle their own hacks on because they are convinced that the legit player is hacking because hacking is just so rampant on PC. OTHERWISE LEGIT players are now downloading hacks just to combat hackers because they feel helpless and want to even the playing field. That's when you know it's out of control. Such a sad state of affairs on PC, this game has so much promise even with all the things that are complained about, it's to the point where a lot of people I know are planning on playing the next Treyarch release and skipping future IW releases until the next Treyarch ones come around.

Level 1

in reply to wol-va-rine

I would fire them all for releasing a game in this state. I just got hacked by a guy with bans on record with in the last 9 days. I just left the game and reported him and blocked him on Steam. This game is getting so unplayable but that doesn't mean I'm going to download a hack to even the score I am better then that.

Level 8

in reply to jibmoney

I think u can use now esl fov changer, Vac don-t ask u for 3rd part so i think they solved the problemSmiley Very Happy and don-t need it to wait for fov in game!

Level 1

in reply to Benjy10

Nope, it's no different than the MapMods FoV changer ... they're all considered [Third-Party] applications and hence bannable.

IW said that they're incorporating a FoV Slider into the game but no ETA...

Level 28

Studios