FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN GETTING A CREDIT FOR YOUR COD GHOST PURCHASE ON STEAM........

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN GETTING A CREDIT FOR YOUR COD GHOST PURCHASE ON STEAM........

Steam wont give you your money back but they should give you a credit for another purchase. They did that for me today. You must contact support and make a support ticket with full details of your problem(s). It may take a few days and some messages but you should get it. MODERATORS PLEASE LEAVE THIS HERE, PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW THIS! Thx

Level 3
10 REPLIES

Re: FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN GETTING A CREDIT FOR YOUR COD GHOST PURCHASE ON STEAM........

Keep in mind it must be due to problem with the game not running properly on your computer, not for hackers, campers, boosters, spawn campers etc. You know what I mean! lol

Level 3

Re: FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN GETTING A CREDIT FOR YOUR COD GHOST PURCHASE ON STEAM........

good post m8 i tried to get my money back with no luck

Level 3

in reply to timaloy

No they wont give you your money back that is for sure, but they should offer a credit towards another purchase. You need to focus the complaint on a software/hardware problem within the program. Something like Crossfire/SLI they released the game without that optimized. Also single card sound/stutter/lag/lock ups anything that causes the game to not function correctly performance wise even though your computer passes the recommended specs. That is my recommendation. For me it was Crossfire, the game does not support 2 or more graphic cards. You see they know about it. Good luck

Level 3

what if you didnt purchase your game from steam?

Level 1

in reply to Jok3sta

You need to open a support ticket on this (Activision) website and ask for a refund. They have no right sell a product that doesn't work as described and make you wait until they decide to release a fix, that is if they are able to fix it or want to. In my case no muttiGPU support for Crossfire was enough for me to ask for a credit from Steam. Do it, they will respond with an RMA, watch. Good luck!

Level 3

how do you open a ticket, I only see 2 options. to chat which is unavailable at the moment or via tweeter. I DO NOT have a tweeter account.

Level 1

Opening a support ticket or having a live chat on Activision's website to ask for a refund is useless.

I did it twice and both times they told me Activision cannot refund anything no matter what.

They say to go to your retailer for a refund but as you (and Activision too) perfectly know, they won't refund shit since you have already used the Steam Activation code for your Ghosts.

It's so unfair a class action would be needed toward IW and Activision... I am feeling robbed!

Level 3

in reply to arkantos91

I have asked my retailer for a Ghosts refund...and got it, a refund !! Spent it right then on BF4 lol.

The OP is saying he got a credit from Steam, via a Steam Support Ticket. He purchased from Steam

If you purchased from Activision, send them the link to this post telling them Steam are setting an example by giving an account Credit for Ghosts, therefore Activision has the means to do this.... insist on a result, you are within your consumer rights, regardless of the crap they tell you.

Level 2

in reply to SnapOn1

I purchased my retail copy from GameStop and they won't refund shit because I have used the Steam activation code!

They say it's not their fault if the game is shit and I should complain to Activision asking them for a refund.

Activision says go to your retail for a refund.

And my retailer (GameStop) says: go to Activision for a refund.

How did you managed to get a refund if your retail copy has been activated and permanently linked to your Steam Account 0.o ?!?

Your retailer at least seems to be honest... GameStop in Italy are fucking robbers and have no respect for customers at all

Level 3

Studios