Why are the Onslaught maps still not in the standard playlists?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Why are the Onslaught maps still not in the standard playlists?

in reply to KC135R

Don't get me wrong, I like kill confirmed, just hate the fact that a lot of people don't collect the tags.

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

with points not helping with streaks it is not as important. But agree 100%, collect tags, and deny tags!

Level 9

in reply to RAN Kismet

Pretty Annoying. If I want to play TDM, I don't have that option. It's either TDM or KC. Playing KC is a waste of time in Ghosts.

Level 19

in reply to RAN Kismet

Normally I don't mind the DLC pack being separate from the regular playlists. But considering that half as many players are playing Ghosts then most previous CODs - at least in my city - I think the matchmaking is suffering because of it. At this point I would like to see Onslaught in the main playlists if it means better matchmaking and more map choices.

I'm hoping that IW is busy fixing the spawns and maybe that's taking up their time and focus. Or maybe it doesn't matter what their doing about the spawns. Either way, please bring Onslaught over.

Personally, id like to see a playlist where maps are randomly chosen without voting. I get tired of playing the same maps over and over. I'll play TDM and Octane will almost always get chosen. I'll switch to Kill Confirmed, and Octane will come up. It's silly sometimes.

Level 21

in reply to RAN Kismet

The wait sucks. What really sucks is that there are 3 maps in that the game shipped with that need to be in Ground War and I bet once these make it to standard playlists not one of them will be in Ground War. Kill Confirmed really needs to be in Ground War as well. No one from IW has ever responded to any of us asking aboutadding more maps to Ground War.

We need more Ground War maps please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 4

in reply to RAN Kismet

it would be nice to have the new maps available in a specific gametype chosen when it comes time for clan wars.  That is the only drawback I've noticed.  Other than that it's fine.

Level 1

in reply to RAN Kismet

15 days... and still no clue when they will be in the rotation.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

I hardly play onslaught. I hate being forced into playing certain game modes. Also, after a while it gets boring, because ppl keep voting for the same maps.

Level 19

in reply to RAN Kismet

They aren't even talking about it on Twitter, the only response I have seen on the issue is from Candy and it was along the lines of "There is a DLC playlist for Onslaught Maps." And that was it, as if people didn't know that. Its a really bizarre situation, and it pertains to people that have paid money for these maps, so for them to not actually address the issue head on is incredibly irresponsible and obviously...unacceptable. And this is coming from a person that didn't even buy the DLC

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

NoLifeKing32 wrote:

They aren't even talking about it on Twitter, the only response I have seen on the issue is from Candy and it was along the lines of "There is a DLC playlist for Onslaught Maps." And that was it, as if people didn't know that. Its a really bizarre situation, and it pertains to people that have paid money for these maps, so for them to not actually address the issue head on is incredibly irresponsible and obviously...unacceptable. And this is coming from a person that didn't even buy the DLC

I'm actually really confused as to WTF they are thinking... I've taken to just tweeting IW a count up of days since the drop.

How hard is it to say, "We are planning to move the Onslaught maps into the regular playlists on X Date." It's not. But we do know when the next set of micro-transactions are.

The people who have the season pass, however...

...  are left holding the bag.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios