The case against the word "camper" part Ghost (IV)

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: The case against the word "camper" part II. Or Deux! :)

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

My sympathies to you.

Level 11

in reply to Izjar11

When will people learn that to be a good player, to get consistently good scores and win more than you lose you combine 'run and gun' with 'camping' to create an all round style of play in order to stay alive, pick off the enemy and more importantly play the objective.

I for one absolute HATE and DETEST people who make it their life's goal to get to one spot/room on a map and pick people off as they run by. This is boring, unimaginative, annoying and is absolutely no help to your team (unless your playing that terrible excuse for a game mode TDM).

I make my way around the edges of the map, picking people off as i go aiming to cause maximum damage in and around the enemies spawn point. Sometimes this involves moving consistently sometimes this means sitting in a corner when i know someone is coming but I know i have a better chance getting the kill (and in KC) the tag.

Combine gaming styles into one effective way of playing and I garuntee you will see a more consistent high score for yourself. Continue to sit in a room or dash straight into the map and continue to be a terrible player who offers very little to their team.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

I don't care how people play.

Because...at the end of the day....its a video game. Not real life.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Izjar11

Wow, for a game about warfare and shooting people, it certainly seems that there are a lot of "delicate flowers" that play it! lol!

Level 15

in reply to Mojo332

Mojo33 wrote:

Wow, for a game about warfare and shooting people, it certainly seems that there are a lot of "delicate flowers" that play it! lol!

Brilliant response

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Whats the problem here exactly? The Rushers are getting whooped by the Campers? Seriously just kill the f-ing guy. Until you learn both tactics you obviously will not be affective. If you know your coming into an area where there are potential campers then be aware, if you run into a room like a kamikazee then thats your own dumb a** fault. On the flip side, if you hide in the same place everyone else does and you  get killed by someone who seemingly has psycic abilities don't cry...finding a better hiding place

Level 2

in reply to Izjar11

ive been playing since COD4 and thats were all the fun was, even in MW2,

i run and gun and hate campers, im talking about the kind that sit in the spawn and dont move the whole time. others are just being tactical or scared. and camping is ok in snd, thats funny, camping in snd has become more popular over the years from little kids and people  who are not good at and moving around.

i remember the time where for the most part everyone was run n gun, and when u find someone u try to out smart each other and go for the kill. now its find someone and find the nearest corner so he walks infront of u, so u dont have to try or use your brains.

and the people who only play to make other mad, u really have no life where u have to try and troll people REALLY?  thats pathetic

LATELY  people seem to think hiding in a corner and only killing people that walk by is

THE SAME SKILL WISE AS

running face to face and killing ur enemy faster or smarter.

thats stupid

Level 1

in reply to espadanumber0

You sir I think represent the people who shout camper and a-hole if someone blows you and himself up just for a laugh.

In my opinion what you wrote is the type of narrow-minded ness I come across the most in this game, not what the majority of players have been saying in this discussion.

Everything is fair game, GAME being the operative word.

(Now don't get me started on their ToS though, I'm quite narrow minded about that)

Level 9

in reply to Izjar11

COD,

In a game of TDM the enemy after losing (of course) called us the following:

Yo, you garbage cause' you camp...

I laughed, though to myself whose fault is that? Was it my fault they kept walking in my line of sight? Was it my fault my Dragonfire got 8 kills?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I can't wrap my head around campers. I honestly can't. Sometimes I try i sit there for like 3-5 seconds and just run more. I literally can't understand them. Do you guys get excited for the new COD games? Why would you? It's the same exact thing as the last ones when you camp. I get to experiance new score streaks perks. Campers never get Score streaks or high kills always low KD. When a new COD comes out and people tell you about the new things do you interupt them and just ask "yeah yeah but what about camping IS IT STILL FUNN?!!

Level 1

Studios