Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

Hey everyone! Just got back from a long time on the road for work and there is a lot going on, obviously. We’re still in launch mode at the studio as PS4 and XboxONE are still to come. But I did want to say that we are listening to all of the feedback and are collecting it all together to address internally. We’re working on fixes as fast as possible, (which can still take some time with the submission processes) so hang in there. We know one of the biggest requests has been adding S&D to the public playlists which is something we had planned on doing but have decided to up the timeframe, so we’ll be adding it to the playlist on Friday, Nov. 15th. Thanks again everyone for a great launch and I will try and keep the updates flowing. Be sure to check out @infinityward for updates as well.

Source: Mark Rubin via TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

Be sure to follow @InfinityWard, @IWMarkRubin, @Teanah and @Candyslexia on Twitter for future updates and feedback!

55 REPLIES

Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

lol. I have been reading this forum since ghosts launched and I have never seen a post where anyone requested for Search and destroy. Search and rescue is  much better than search and destroy. It's more intense and more strategic.

The last time I checked we all asked for Demolition and Capture the flag. Why would you bring back search and destroy when Search and rescue is by far much better. Your clearly not listening but instead you bring out two identical playlist. Well done.

And while your at it please make sure the next call of duty ghosts dlc maps are small maps. No one asked for bigger maps. If we wanted bigger maps then we would play battlefield. Smaller maps is what makes call of duty unique from every other FPS game. My player lost weight running around those maps.

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

realjoker wrote:

lol. I have been reading this forum since ghosts launched and I have never seen a post where anyone requested for Search and destroy. Search and rescue is  much better than search and destroy. It's more intense and more strategic.

The last time I checked we all asked for Demolition and Capture the flag. Why would you bring back search and destroy when Search and rescue is by far much better. Your clearly not listening but instead you bring out two identical playlist. Well done.

And while your at it please make sure the next call of duty ghosts dlc maps are small maps. No one asked for bigger maps. If we wanted bigger maps then we would play battlefield. Smaller maps is what makes call of duty unique from every other FPS game. My player lost weight running around those maps.

A lot of people have been asking.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Fair enough but now we have almost two identical game modes. I know that they wanted to stop boosters but since they have removed the tactical insertion, then what is the big deal.

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

realjoker wrote:

Fair enough but now we have almost two identical game modes. I know that they wanted to stop boosters but since they have removed the tactical insertion, then what is the big deal.

Sounds like you're coming up with your own reasons as to why some things are not present. I think it best to simply request content to return and wait for a reply. Looks like SND players got a message. You might be able to too!

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Hey, just curious if there's any news on weather there's going to be a way to manage your clan other than the mobile App? Because I'm sure there's lots of clan leaders who don't have a mobile device.

Thanks.

Level 14

in reply to realjoker

The game modes are very different from one another. They play completely different. There are a lot of strategies that simply don't work in SnR due to the respawn factor. Even something as simply as I.E.D's disappearing upon death changes the way I play.
Rushing is a huge gamble with little pay-off, while sniping is potentially useless at round-starts... at least, this is what I got out of it from the little time I spent in MP.

Level 6

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

let me say more people are complaining about infinity ward not have competitive game modes for like 5 years now and next year expect shitty game sales. Call of duty world changed since BLACK OP 2 and the competitive side was so good, now you have made sure people diss your game for not adding the basic game modes what your fans want!

Level 1

in reply to Bauer1811

Majority of competitive players are all about spawn exploitation using overpowered guns then nerfing the guns that have a chance against those guns they don't like challenges either and they always have to win no matter what otherwise the game is broken. That's why they always want small maps so they can exploit the spawns. If they were really competitive they would all use the same exact load out and use medium sized maps. This game doesn't diss the competitive players it embraces them.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

WRONG! NADESHOT is the biggest world wide known pro gamer and he says this game is bull without the competitive game modes ans the maps size are okay but next dlc they need to be a tad smaller and not the same map layouts as mw3

Level 1

Studios