Official Complaint: Soldiers being able to invite new clan members.

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Official Complaint: Soldiers being able to invite new clan members.

I would like to file an official complaint as follows:

As the commander of a very competitive and serious clan (ART of WAR ELITE) this ability for soldiers to invite anyone to join the clan makes my life a nightmare and the success of our clan winning diamond division clan wars nearly impossible.

In Diamond division there is roster brackets. We are in the 46-54 clan member bracket. My Lt. Commanders and I have worked very hard at finding and scheduling our members to ensure they can all participate in the clan war for at least 85% of the 12 hrs needed to compete.

If one of our soldiers invites just one new person before the roster locks that would put us at 55 members and thus at the bottom of the next bracket up of 55-68 members. That means we would be 12 members short of the other clans we would be competing against. THIS IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING!!!

If we lose a diamond division clan war because some random clan member invites a buddy and kicks us up into the next bracket that will cause a problem of epic proportions. We have kicked 35 members to get to 54 85% and higher participation clan members. That is not easy.

Please revert the system back to only Lt. Commanders being able to invite new members immediately!

If you are reading this and you agree please like this post.

Level 4
12 REPLIES

Re: Official Complaint: Soldiers being able to invite new clan members.

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

Quick tips before you begin.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I Don't understand what this has to do with the post.

Level 4

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

Its in the wrong section.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

that is EXACTLY what the whole issue with these games are

TOTAL BLOODY CONFUSION

4 companies for 1 game & no ones the wiser -activision-infinity ward -treyarch-beachead- try to get help on twitter they send you round in circles-other than tax issues & makin 900 people have CEO after thier letterhead names what is the point ?(i will concede im no business man so it is probably $$$ related in the long run)

ffs the guy has a genuine problem & most forums would sticky it on the other page (not that its a clan issue its an admin issue related to the game ) it has as much chance of an answer here as it does there surely?!

The correct way is to say this is in the wrong section  i (the site mod) have moved it here (insert link) please navigate here where its reposted,how hard would that be = or just say i dunno ill ask some one but as there are 4 companies n even they dont know whos in charge-BEST GOOGLE IT EH

Level 13

in reply to Doctorpsylus

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to MAYHEMreflex
Level 4

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

bump

Level 1

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

Well at least make so it's up the the clan leader to decide who can invite or not. I'm the leader of a social clan, and we want/need all the members we can get. So it's fine by me soldiers can invite. But i definately see your predicament.

Level 3

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

you need a life mate.... this is a game..... you need to find the definition of game and absorb, also go outside, get a girlfriend and find a hobby which is not in your bedroom !!!!

Level 4

Studios