Is it getting out of control?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Is it getting out of control?

in reply to Rexens_View

I use a Thermal and LMG because it's a do it or have it done to you situation. The Thermal is such a clear scope that with it I can see much further than without it, I don't hide in bushes like so many want to do.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

They should go back to the old system, not holding a Sniper rifle = no ghillie suite!

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

I second that motion!

Level 75

in reply to BanHaMMer2

I brought this up way back when the game first came out and no one shared my thoughts. Now that there's ghillie suit bush campers with SMGs and LMGs the attitude has changed.

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

I personally shared your thoughts but not about shrubs taking cover. I just blow a fuse when they run and gun spraying with smg's and I'm sniping in smg gear.

Reply 22........Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

The piss-poor map design encourages camping as well.  People figured out that you'll get flanked very quickly by moving about the map (why IW thought it was a good idea to cram every map with as many rooms and entrances as possible I'll never know), so they prefer to sit in one spot instead.

Ghosts was doomed from the start thanks to awful design decisions.  The last few entries have shown me that CoD is dead from a quality standpoint, and Advanced Warfare will be the first one I don't buy.

Level 7

in reply to xlwolfshirt1

I like the maps in terms of size and lines of sight. I like how the maps can blend long range battles with close quarters combat. However, you're right. There's so many flanks, so many spots you need to watch out for that it can be very difficult move around.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

I've had a problem with sight assisted scopes for a while now but anymore no one uses anything other than Thermal or Tracker. Furthermore, players are going off the deep end with their play sitting in bushes with a ghillie suit, LMG, and a sight assisted scope. I've won two matches today against teams who blow off the objective to sit in bush and rack up kills, occasionally going for a flag when they need just a couple more points for their Helo Pilot.

It wouldn't be so bad if it soooo many players didn't do it per match. 3 or 4 players will camp the hill on Prisonbreak, 3-4 players will camp out in the tall grass, which is everywhere, on Fog. It's everywhere and makes DOM almost unplayable, at least competitively. I don't particularly enjoy playing a game where I'm searching each bush for a guy in ghillie suit.

It's not just DOM my friend, I play mostly Kill Confirmed and it's the exact same thing.
IMHO Ghosts would have been a much better game and game play would be much improved had they not made the thermal scope so ridiculously OP, and allowing everyone and their brother to sport Ghille suits..

I cannot believe the DEVS didn't see this coming when designing and play testing the game.,.or perhaps they did and is exactly why they made it the way it is...
The tracker sight is not as bad but still sux eggs IMO, in fact, I am  ready for a COD to come out without all this gimmicky attachments and streaks that see thru walls, and highlight players etc etc....
If treyarch goes back to WW2 and does away with all this nonsense, I'll be looking forward to that, even tho I generally prefer the IW games over treyarch.

Level 17

in reply to Ghamorra

They simply shouldn't allow Thermal scopes or Tracker Sights on LMGs (except maybe the Ameli which has more recoil).

Level 3

in reply to Ghamorra

I notes that some of gun in game went u put red sight or sight like that on the gun don't  straight must be program error

Level 2

Studios