Infinity Ward, Make the Player indicator on Multiplayer different colours

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Infinity Ward, Make the Player indicator on Multiplayer different colours

in reply to Maccabi

Anyways are we allowed to post picture of cod map on this forum?

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

yes but not really the point in doing so we all got what you mean and explain numerous times why it wouldnt work.

apart from that there is zero chance this idea would be implemented in ghosts , nor in any other cod games, a fact we've already established by your admission yet again you're just reposting another idea you posted previously that met with zero effect

Level 75

in reply to Krigeris

Kinda sounds like what I already wrote above.

You're welcome.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to realjoker

realjoker wrote:

Call of Duty GhostS Colour Indicator for Map photo CallofDutyGhostSColourIndicatorforMap.png

Thank you for graphically demonstrating everything wrong with this idea

1) as i said originally  it looks like cluedo.

2) you cant have the same colors for the each teams it would look confusing so you'd need 12 making it look even worse

3) this would totally screw up anyone with color blindness

4) it looks horrible

5) again if its such a "great" idea why hasnt it been added before that should tell you something especially as you claim to have posted this before (and im assuming like most of your idea threads it got shot down)

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Jesus christ maccabi if you don't like it then don't comment. No one is asking you to comment on it. Get a life. I heard you the first 50 comments. You don't like it. Jeezze. Every single time. From now on am not even going to reply to anything you say anymore. I created this discussion and if you don't like the idea then don't comment. It's that simple. But let me guess your going to reply to this comment aswell. WOW. I did not see that coming.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to realjoker

realjoker wrote:

Jesus christ maccabi if you don't like it then don't comment. No one is asking you to comment on it. Get a life. I heard you the first 50 comments. You don't like it. Jeezze. Every single time. From now on am not even going to reply to anything you say anymore. I created this discussion and if you don't like the idea then don't comment. It's that simple. But let me guess your going to reply to this comment aswell. WOW. I did not see that coming.

if you don't want feedback don't post ideas problem solved.

whatever way you paint this its still you reposting the same idea from the other year well actual just copying and pasting http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200427137#.UiCoYtJwpIE

The devs read the forums im sure if they thought it was a good idea they would;ve added it,

Level 75

in reply to realjoker

Not even different colors. Give them letters or numbers, give them SOMETHING so we can be like #1, there is a guy coming your way from where I just died. instead of, Hey whoever is in the (description of building) there is a guy coming your way from where I just died. Most likely by the time you even say it all they'll be dead.

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

I like that the images were included in this thread to illustrate the idea. However, once again, the whole color blind thing throws it off for me. Seeing all those colors right next to each other, really messed me up and confuses me, lol.

Level 7

Studios