Game ahead program - 360 and Xbox one combo for $69.99, when ?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Game ahead program - 360 and Xbox one combo for $69.99, when ?

in reply to demoneyeone

One season pass does work on both systems. All content that is available at launch (season pass, pre-order bonuses, collector's edition content, etc.) is transferred over between the two consoles; as for content released later I am unsure. This offer lasts until May 31, 2014. I'm not sure what exactly PUR4lDO is saying but if it was about this, it should be cleared up now.

Level 10

in reply to DavidinCT

DavidinCT wrote:

I saw this on the status page. This is about the digital only discless version of Ghosts with the liceneces for both the 360 AND the Xbox one for $69.99.

I'm getting a "one" but, I know my friends wont have a one for a while and I would go back to the 360 to play with them (as no cross play or chat between the 360/One) but, want the One version to play the main story of the game (to see the better grapnics on the system) and when they all finally get a "one". This rules out Gamestop or another retailer because they want the 360 version back but, I need both and not willing to pay for both because of this program.

They wrote that page over a month ago and there has been no updates on it, I tried facebook and twitter and just get the "stay tuned" reply.

I wanted to pre-order this so I can have it ready to download the day it's released (and get the extra maps)for both systems and not have to worry about upgrading later.

Does anyone have any info on this version, when I can order it and where ? I talked to the guys at gamestop and they looked like I had 4 heads....

Any idea ?

Do you have a link to this page? It would really change my plans if this is the case.

I want to pass it on to @ATVIsupport on twitter. They're pretty fast on replies.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

Call of Duty®: Ghosts Seamless Next Gen Upgrade Plans

About half way down.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to RAN Kismet

I want to know if they are allowing you to buy it from xbox marketplace at midnight on the 5th November - that would be sweet.

Level 16

in reply to alexjt22

alexjt22 wrote:

I want to know if they are allowing you to buy it from xbox marketplace at midnight on the 5th November - that would be sweet.

I believe it will be...

RAN
Level 75

in reply to alexjt22

The network will be pretty clogged but I guess if it's 360, the cloud will help deal with that.

Level 48

in reply to RAN Kismet

I asked them on Twitter,

@<ME> 10 Oct

@ATVIAssist I went to gamestop looking 4 Discless-dual Ghosts 4 360/one... They never heard of it, When and where can I pre-order it ?

Activision Support‏@ATVIAssist11 Oct

@<ME> You will want to purchase it through the Xbox Live Marketplace http://bit.ly/GOPMgL when available. ^SMDetails                  Expand                              Collapse            ◦http://community.activision.com/#

<ME>11 Oct

@ATVIAssist but when ? Its been promoted for a while now with no release or sale date...i guess I will have to cancel gamestopDetails                  Expand                              Collapse            ◦Reply

Activision Support‏@ATVIAssist11 Oct

@<me> Unfortunately, we will not know since this is a Xbox decision. Please wait until available for further info. ^SM

I will buy the season pass when I get it, so buying both is not an option.....$120 for both copies then $50 for the season pass, that is $170 for one game, and WAY TOO MUCH no matter how good a game is...(and when i get the Xbox one, I will want to get some other games for the sytem and I am not made out of money).

I pre-ordered it from gamestop, I will stop by and cancel the order and just get a Xbox one game with the preorder.

As what they said, it will be available at retailers, I wanted to pre-order the combo so I could get the extra maps (that you cant get right away with the season pass)

Level 1

in reply to DavidinCT

I brought both hardened editions for 360 and one

Level 2

in reply to frequentbanger2

frequentbanger2 wrote:

I brought both hardened editions for 360 and one

If both are for you... you only need one hardened edition. DLC transfers between consoles in the same family.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

they are not both for me i should probably have put that in lol

Level 2

Studios