CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: CoD:GHOSTS-Give the consumers an option of turning off in game music!?

in reply to Pynk1

I am only a forum moderator. I have no control over changes to the game.

However, developers do read through the forums. Continue civil discussions here on the board with your suggestions and ideas. You can also contribute to the official Ghosts Q & A.

This does not guarantee player proposals will occur, but it is the best channel for your voice to be heard.

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator
Highlighted

in reply to Lalo671
Solution
‎08-11-2013 05:06 PM

The primary problem i have with Call of Duty Ghosts is the sound settings. Black Ops 2 provided different sound profiles along with voice and music volume settings. I can live without a ballistics knife but i am surprised your new title does not even include voice volume settings at the very least.

I do hope there is a title update which will improve the user settings not only for myself but also for other players.

Thank you for listening.

Level 1

in reply to Lalo671

Well guess what theres no option for turning the in game music off!! It all these littl ethings that count and IW just dont cut it! Please add it in an update.. please!

Level 1

in reply to QuietStorm_II

QuietStorm_II wrote:

Well guess what theres no option for turning the in game music off!! It all these littl ethings that count and IW just dont cut it! Please add it in an update.. please!

I was also disappointed they didn't add this option.

Some people have said in the past, that the reason Infinity Ward doesn't allow the option to turn down the music separately is so that it's harder to soundwhore. I think that's a laughable statement, especially in Ghosts.

Silver lining... It could've been worse. The music in Ghosts isn't annoying like the music was in MW3. Although, I'd prefer to have the option to turn down the music, I don't think the music would make me end a gaming session early like MW3.

Level 21

in reply to r8edtripx

If they wanted to make it harder to sound whore, in general they would had lower down foot step sounds and gun fire, AND wouldn't add the sound whore perk Amplify. I think it's just laziness.

Playing domination and having to hear that voice over screaming non stop is annoying.

Level 2

in reply to Lalo671

yeah, it's great we can mute players, but that announcer's got a blabber mouth and I can't mute him, if I try to turn it up he makes my ears bleed just as bad as those grungy guitar riffs.

Level 5

in reply to TinyLittleTimmy2

OMG, will somebody from infinity ward at least comment on the in-game music? I don't understand why we don't have the option to turn off this god forsaken music blasting in our ears for hours every day! Does IW not see this as a problem? Is there some kind of strategy/reason for the music? Do the treyarch guys need to show IW how to adjust the music volume? I don't know how much longer I can take it. IW seems to listen to the "voice of the customer". I don't get it.

Level 1

in reply to Pynk1

Yes it is a strategy, It's a strategy from makers of BF 4 Pay up to crew up ghosts and we will have more profits from BF4. The moto "WE MAKE GREAT GAMES" is definetly not aplicable for Ghosts. You should remake COD2 and COD4 and don't let IW and Treyarch touch it. This was an ace in your hands CoD group!

Level 1

in reply to QuietStorm_II

Not gonna happen, didn't happen for MW3, didn't happen for MW2.

Level 2

in reply to Lalo671

THATS JUST SUCKS!!! I play CoD form CoD2 and all of pro players used headsets, it's the fourth most needed part for pro playing right after console (PC), gamepad (mouse) and TV (monitor). The word "soundwhore" came from silly noobs which want to play public or something called by IW "Clan War" (In fact it havent seen real clan war even from a train). In the MLG (real clan wars) SnD music starts to play in most important part -  30 seconds after round starts and I can't hear even my teamates. I know the game have worst issues than this, but this one is really simply to fix.

I was hoping the music will be turned off in #CODeSports mode, like it was in promod in CoD4 (MW1). Why PC have this privilegue and console not?

I'm disapointed, starting to think about selling my XBOX, buy PC version and BUG the in-game useless music on my PC.

Best regards

Level 1

Studios