Clan/Nat Question

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Clan/Nat Question

Hello, i have a strict nat type and cant change it, so does that mean i cant participate in clan vs clan or clan wars? so i cant get the blood and war camos? note: when are the drill sargent and others available in PSN store?

Level 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Clan/Nat Question

in reply to WatchBloodRain
Solution
‎09-05-2014 02:55 AM

have you tried using the guide FalconR6 created - Achieving Open NAT - port numbers included. Ghosts V2

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
5 REPLIES

Solution
‎09-05-2014 02:55 AM

have you tried using the guide FalconR6 created - Achieving Open NAT - port numbers included. Ghosts V2

in reply to tracy

tried it, tried youtube videos, i cant do it successfully and the first time i tried it i got hacked the next day

Level 3

Sorry it couldn't help you, if you are able to play online multiplayer then you can still participate in clan wars - you just play the game modes connected to the nodes and your wins should count, you don't have to play clan v clan for wars, normal multiplayer playlist is fine.

in reply to tracy

so do regular game mode wins count towards clan leveling? and no matter what i cant unlock War cry camo or character modification? and thanks anyway i appreciate the help

Level 3
Highlighted

This may help explain how to earn clan xp -Call of Duty® Ghosts Clan XP & Rewards FAQ , also you can earn xp for finishing 1st - 3rd in clan wars. To earn body count you must finish first in gold/platinum division of clan wars and war cry is for 1st - 3rd in diamond division. To earn clan xp in regular multiplayer you need to have 2 or more members playing together, you can play clan wars solo to capture nodes

Studios