Point of Contact ESCAPE SCORE?

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Point of Contact ESCAPE SCORE?

I aim to do a breakdown of every map on how score works for each thing and I am including regular, relic runs etc. including the new 10 relic escapes and such, I want to reach the maximum score on everything so when the new leaderboards kick in, we'll know what the max is etc.

Does anybody know the escape bonus for regular games and how the relics add more score. usually its doubled but I get 120,000 with 5 relics but less than 50 without. so I want you guys to help me figure this out so I can predict an accuarate 10 relic escape. I am then going to proceed to hardcore scores after I finish these

Level 22
4 REPLIES

Re: Point of Contact ESCAPE SCORE?

in reply to N0cturn41Vu1tur

I want to know the OFFICIAL 'personal skill' score breakdown. Some say accuracy, some say kills, some say team support, but for me it just seems to be damage (in solo anyway). If i take no damage during a hive I always get max score, but others say its different.

Level 28

in reply to GetChilledOut

its a combination of damage taken and gun accuracy. if your on a turret then the accuracy wont be bad because turrets dont count towards it.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to N0cturn41Vu1tur

this should be something good to start the job with :

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200854436

for Angrybus: on solo i think most is damage but also a little in accuracy (basing on the first hive and challenge "don't take damage" )

in co-op throwing items raises your score.

Level 15

in reply to philp18

Theres a simple flaw in that. it does not specify the escape bonus and thus I cannot predict an 8/10 relic max score or any other additional relic attempt. nightfall is easy to do, mayday I need to know how many schematics, chlorine gas, kraken and all that minor stuff

Level 22

Studios