It’s tough being an Extinction noob

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Highlighted

Re: It’s tough being an Extinction noob

in reply to H2Oslider24

You should really post those comments on here as well,  Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies they're classic

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to H2Oslider24

Hahahaha! I wish that you had an Elgato and recorded the gameplay. That's bloody priceless.. At least you shared with us his 'pearls of wisdom'. I've not had any moments like that. The closest was a co-op game on POC, I rinsed the 2nd barrier hive with a Bulldog & SOFLAM. My sentries were between the two active electric traps protecting my ass.

A squeaker went, "I didn't get hit at all during that!"

Slightly older squeaker pipes up, "Erm.. that's because we're being carried?"

Squeaker (really squeaking), "What do you meeeeean! I was shooting too!"

Older squeaker, "Like, Retro is a really high rank, I dunno." (Max prestige.)

Final area, protect a random player challenge. My name pops up in the box.

"Retro, do you need pro-"

"No mate. I'm all good."

Level 13

in reply to RetroDaddio

LIES!! You noob, you need protecting always!!

(this is a joke, retro knows that, no hate replies please)

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

LMAO!! I'm going online.. I need help.. I've never got past the first barrier hive on POC.. These things with tails keep on like, shooting at me? ..and I heard that if you stand in the gas it restores your health.. Is this true, 'cos every time I do it kills me and my team mates laugh?

Level 13

in reply to RetroDaddio

Sarcasm warms my soul..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Level 23

in reply to Frenchy_68

I dislike how the lobby community is myself, I have a few people who talk down to you like they know everything yet your more knowledgeable than they are and sometimes there telling you something that's already been proven wrong and incorrect. if I had a second account I would attempt the same but worry on the players i'll stick with, it'll be the ones im avoiding, aka jerks. I played with a young lad level 7 and his split screen friend, they havn't got passed the second barrier hive according to the lobby leaderboards and we made it on the run back but it got too hectic for them and was soo close. I helped a lobby where 2 lads were around the age of 10 and helped them escape their first time

Level 22

in reply to Frenchy_68

I always want a noob or two in the lobby to generate extra teeth when completing. Problem is the ones with no mics that do not grasps the challenges. If they screwup the challenges I bail.

Level 1

in reply to Frenchy_68

Just to offer another perspective, since I'm nowhere near the level that many of you guys here are.

I remember when I just learned the ropes, about 1st or 2nd prestige, I would only play with high prestige people and would back out on noobs. Reason? Because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle carrying 3 newbies through PoC (back when there was only PoC) when I've barely beaten it once or twice. At that point, you want to rank up fast (so more wins, more escapes) but you don't have the knowledge or feel of the game yet enough to provide for yourself and coach other newbies.

To this day, I'll back out of newbies simply because I'm just not interested in coaching players; I just want a casual game where 4 people know everything and everything goes smoothly. This is just the perspective of a semi-casual player with about 50 escapes total.

Level 9

in reply to Frenchy_68

here's a noob question... how do i know what prestige im in, and what other players are?  just the icon by their name?

Level 5

Studios