Extinction Clan - Rescue Dr Cross

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Extinction Clan - Rescue Dr Cross

I'm starting an extinction focused clan, Rescue Dr Cross, to avoid the long delays and problems associated with finding a competent group in a public match.  I currently have about 60 PoC escapes with about 30 platinum, and 4 nightfall victories with 2 platinum.

Those interested in membership must be willing to:

• First and foremost play as a team
    • Mics are preferred, but if not, members must be willing to listen to those with mics
    • Loadout choices should be agreed upon together
    • Using relics should be communicated before gameplay so players are aware of this
    • Gameplay decisions are made as a team, including who will provide ammo, armor, etc.
    • Search boxes should be shared
  • Challenges should almost always be attempted, especially early on.
    • Sometimes this isn't best and should be decided on as a team
  • Leaderboard stats should demonstrate skill with at least some escapes in PoC
    • Those without escapes need to communicate with other group members and listen to those more experienced

Hopefully once we get a few members with friends who play mostly extinction our membership will grow fast and we can all avoid the delays in finding a decent group.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Extinction Clan - Rescue Dr Cross

in reply to mjHession

And what console is the clan for? Sounds good, i'm already part of an extinction clan kind of but I wouldn't mind playing with you.

Level 15

in reply to CodPro3

PS4, i put that in a tag, but I guess it would have been smart to add that in the description too.

Level 1

in reply to mjHession

I'm in, my PSN ID is nyphil86, I don't have very many escapes/completions, and even though I have beat Nightfall, the leaderboard only has me destroying 11 hives because I had 4 relics on and got a lot more points than when I actually beat it. Even with relics I can hold my own pretty well. And have been looking for people on PS4 to play with.

Level 15

in reply to mjHession

Add me psn is "dubNinja" have lots of escapes.

Level 4

in reply to mjHession

Hi, I'd like to join Rescue Doctor Cross. I dont have any completions but I am a team player and I think that this will help me become better. I have a microphone and am very accurate. My PSN ID is SlimChin-4. 

Level 1

in reply to mjHession

My PSN is Dweebys you can invite me I like playing and Im pretty good. Just left my old clan so looking for a new one

Level 7

Studios