Bugs/Glitches Thread (Awakening: 3/6/2014)

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Highlighted

Bugs/Glitches Thread (Awakening: 3/6/2014)

IMPORTANT:

I accidentally made this to be exclusive post-DLC 3 release, without releasing many were still commenting in the old thread. PLEASE DISCARD USAGE OF COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD, IF YOU HAVE ANY BUGS OR GLITCHES TO POST, PLEASE POST THEM HERE:

Bugs/Glitches Thread

Thankyou!

Hey guys,

Just a new thread on any glitches or bugs you have found in ANY of the maps, menus or leaderboards since the release of Awakening. Hopefully we can get these noted and fixed in future patches.

If you know any, please feel free to post them. Then we can know what they are in the hope of preventing them as well.

Thanks!

~ 2nd area of Awakening, aliens can glitch out of the map into the 'foggy' area on the outside of the 2nd area. They sit on an invisible wall and can't move.

~ Gargoyles can shoot through the walls of the map. (I was in a solo game and in the 2nd area I was being shot by the 'mini gun', but couldn't shoot back to the other side.

~ When Gargoyles are hit by an explosive and they do the 'hit' animation (don't know what else to call it), they can move into walls surrounding the map or on the insides of the map. From the walls I have had them in, they can also shoot out of them.

~ Aliens seem to be running with half their body in the ground more than ever now, especially hunters.

UPDATE (11/6/2014):

~ It is possible to crouch on the edge of some mushrooms on the map, "Awakening", dis-allowing aliens to attack you. In some of these areas aliens also pile up allowing for unlimited XP off kills.

~ "The Architect" achievement on Mayday is still not possible for some players, even after numerous attempts.

~ Many players cannot find games in playlists even in a 200-300 range of players. The message "No Games Found" occurs.

~ Rarely on Mayday, throwing team support can result in the package falling through the map, as with the occasional alien that can also fall through the map.

Level 28
16 REPLIES

Re: Bugs/Glitches Thread (Awakening: 3/6/2014)

in reply to GetChilledOut

Ive seen a few aliens half in the walls and floors..

Level 21

Got a few more.

''Kill 5 Bombers before they explode'', only 3 spawned...

''Kill 15 enemies from 65 ft away'', the white outlines didn't appear making this impossible (it also didn't show up on a friendly Rhino and the ending machines).

Enemies glitching in walls, floors, and getting shot through them (happends alot with the dragons).

Level 6

Out of 4 games/escapes, we have tried the Hypno Trap several times but they do not work. Even when stuff goes onto it (simple stuff such as a scout or hunter). Hypno Knives work perfectly fine, but not the traps.

And yeah, Gargoyles going through walls and floors is stupid. Kind of funny though.

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

we had a challenge for "10 kills while jumping"

it didnt seem to work very well.

Level 21

in reply to Major_Mcfadden

My net screwed up lots yesterday, and I ended up being in a game on my own and got this, but it was 3 while jumping. It was pretty cool. I did like it, but it reminded me too much of Halo where everyone jumps about and shoots each other.

Level 36

in reply to Major_Mcfadden

Venom-X works beautifully on that challenge. Try it out.

Level 28

in reply to Stinky666

Yeah, I've tried traps several times so far and it just says "hypno limit reached". Even with nothing on my side...kinda annoying. So I just make venom/venom nades/sticky flares, whatever I find at the time.

Level 20

in reply to SevenThug

That's what I meant. Very annoying hey.

Level 28

in reply to Stinky666

Yeah on my solo run just 5 minutes ago. I used a hypno-trap at the end section where you protect Archer and the 'statues' (forgot what they're called, sorry!). I placed it down and a message popped up saying something like, "Too many aliens already been Hypno Trapped" and it wouldn't work. It sucks because I would have used sticky flares instead and my score would have been a lot better.

Level 28

Studios