i can't get the pending applications!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

i can't get the pending applications!!!

i'm a clan leader,and i want to invite my friend to join my clan.but the page just say you have been invited to (clan name),and i didn't get any pending applications!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: i can't get the pending applications!!!

in reply to nelsonyeh
Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

i have done all these things,but i still can't get any pending applications from my friends. TAT~~~~~~~

Level 1

in reply to nelsonyeh

If your saying that people you invited see this,("you have been invited to (clan name),")  then have them look right below that message and they will see a small blue dialog box that says "apply to clan", have them click that and then you will see their pending application. Its kind of easy to miss, the first person that I invited missed it at first.

Level 2

in reply to nelsonyeh

Im the leader of a clan when I hit the "

INVITE FRIENDS TO YOUR CLAN copy and share the following link so friends can easily join your Clan

then paste it to a email it's about 7 lines long and when the person that I send it to try's to put it in the browser, nothing happens. I have generated a new link but the same thing happens.

B Below is how the link reads, is this right?

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl440\partightenfactor0  \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 http://goo.gl/CmA7uR\ }

Just generated a new new link and this is it! g

Level 7

Studios