clan wars

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

clan wars

I need a bit of help the way clan wars work. we started to play team death match we had won 47 games  but we only at to win 40 games but now I go to look its gone down to 39  this is same with domination  we had won 22 now today its gone to 7.  also with hardcore when we play and win a few games it dose not show that we have won I don't know if there a minimum number of clan members that need to play 

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: clan wars

in reply to xTrAnCE_ShAdOWx

It says you need at least two people to play in clan wars but they don't recognize without a min clan of three.. so I would say to get in the clan wars you need 3 people in your clan but for stats from a game to count it sounds like you need at least two people playing in a game for it to count.. (at least this is what I'm seeing on my end so far, could be different for others)

Level 6

Here is whats happeneing ..

Lets take Dom as an example..
Your clan wins the 50 games required to secure the spot.  It then freezes the rest of the clans wins.  The rest of the clans in your group wins games trying to deplete your 50 win count back to 0 to unfreeze that spot. Now all clans wins are unfrozen and first to 50 retakes the spot..

Level 1

in reply to Shaneboyungs2

ok cheers. so in my group I have a clan that winning it with seven wins do we have to win 7 game to knock them of then  win the 10 games that are required.

Level 1

Yep...

Level 1

Feel your pain that is why I started this clan. We could use you. My gt is roachkilla1210

Level 1
Highlighted

There is a place for this.

GHOSTS CLANS

And here is some info on how all this works.

http://oneofswords.com/2013/11/everything-you-need-to-know-about-clan-wars/

Call of Duty® Clan Wars – Capturing, Defending, and Losing Nodes

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios