Why did my clan downranged from platinum division to silver division?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

we're always active during the clan wars and won gold and platinum division. The last clan war we placed 4th because of the holiday. I can't imagine that if you fucked up one clan war you need to start all over from silver. WEIRD

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why did my clan downranged from platinum division to silver division?

in reply to Boer-en
Solution
‎14-08-2014 05:29 AM

That's the exact reason. They typically keep the top 3, but if you lose worse than that you can expect to go down a bit. Beachhead has detailed this before in posts. You have to finish high/win to move back up.

Level 3
5 REPLIES

in reply to Boer-en
Solution
‎14-08-2014 05:29 AM

That's the exact reason. They typically keep the top 3, but if you lose worse than that you can expect to go down a bit. Beachhead has detailed this before in posts. You have to finish high/win to move back up.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to NeptuneAssassin

YYou must place in the top three and score at least 1 cp to not be dropped down you can read it here Clan War Division Brackets and Roster Locks

Level 75

in reply to NeptuneAssassin

Oke maybe that's fair, but why 2 divisions?

ps. Thanks for reactions.

Level 1

in reply to Boer-en

I believe they also factor in how active your clan is inbetween clan wars. We actually came in 4th place in one of our Platinum Wars and had over 100CP but we still got put down to silver as many didn't play again till the next war...

Level 33

in reply to Boer-en

Beachhead has been unclear with the Clan War rules from day one. The rule changes come from posts on Twitter made by members of Beachhead.  I don't have Twitter so I only find out after contacting Activision Support and have them send me a link to the Twitter post. Even then I'm often confused.

For example,  I was in 2 different Clans and finished in 1st place 4 times.  I thought that I had unlocked the Body Count uniform. Wrong,  you need to finish in 1st place 4 times with the same clan.  When you leave a clan your win count resets.  That was never explained until a Twitter post.

Level 3

Studios