WTF how does this clan stuff work!!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

WTF how does this clan stuff work!!!!!!!!!!

Ok my first question.

1. Can I use my xbox home pc to manage my clan?

2.  Or do I have to use an android divice only?

3. Where is the info on how to even find my clan????? which I moved for elite.

4. Oh what the hell WAS WRONG WITH THE ELITE PLATFORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.  IS THE GAME DEVELOPERS TRYING TO PISS EVERYONE OFF SO THEY WILL SWITCH TO GTA5 OR BATTLEFIELD???

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: WTF how does this clan stuff work!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to CatchingDog061

1. Does not look like it.

2. It appears this way.

3. http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/10/10/call-of-duty-g...

4. A lot

5. No, but it does seem that way, wish they had wider platform support and made the info easier to access.

Good luck. I'm in the same boat I'm afraid.

Level 1

Re: WTF  how does this clan stuff work!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to InfernalGamer1

hey thanks for the site info.  of coarse it is down

Level 1

Re: WTF how does this clan stuff work!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to CatchingDog061

There is no website to manage your clan. The only way to manage it is through the limited in-game options and through the mobile app. If the mobile app doesn't work for you then you are out of luck on managing a clan. Very poor implementation by Beachhead yet again.

The website you used for early registration does not exist anymore as it was just for a one time import and not meant to be your clans page.

Elite had a LOT of issues and there are plenty of reasons to move away from it. It wasn't convenient to move away from it, but it did have a lot of good reasons too at the same time.

Level 33

Re: WTF  how does this clan stuff work!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to LifeSong1

Hey thanks

it doesn't look like these guys want anyone using this stuff.  it seems hard to find info and working sites.  elite rocks compared to this crap

Level 1

Studios