Solid player looking for a clan (Xbox 360)

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Solid player looking for a clan (Xbox 360)

I'm a pretty solid player looking for a competitive clan or gaming team. I have been playing CoD since Black Ops 1 and I have some experience in GB. I usually run and gun with an SMG, but I'm very versatile and can play very effectively with AR's and snipers. I have great teamwork skills, communication (callouts, etc.), and a good technical knowledge of CoD. I have played Ghosts on a friends console, but I only just bought it for myself today, so I'm still adjusting to it. I did manage to hold around a 2.0 k/d in the first games I played on it, and that will only improve with time. I have a TurtleBeachX12 headset. Although Ghosts is going to be my main game now, I still play Black Ops 1, Black Ops 2, and MW3 on a regular basis as well. Here are some of my stats:

Black Ops 1: K/D = 3.46, SPM = 321

MW3: K/D = 2.88, SPM = 300

Black Ops 2: K/D = 2.47, SPM = 490

Ghosts: as mentioned above, no exact stats, but somewhere in the 2.0 K/D range just jumping straight in. This will improve with time.

If anyone is interested in recruiting me for their clan, or starting a team with me, reply to this post or message me at my gamertag: xX MethodzHD Xx

Thanks

Level 3
27 REPLIES

Re: Solid player looking for a clan (Xbox 360)

in reply to xXMethodzHDXx
Level 1

Join SoLow UK

Level 3
Highlighted

Join Ashes of the Innocent. We are a gaming community and a family. We could use a solid member like you. We've been around for four years. We love to have a blast, if you're interested, see the recruitment thread here:http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200785528#.UoPqL_kjJBF

If you join, stop by the xat chat.

Level 1

xFYK LOOKING FOR MORE PLAYERS

Level 3

Sup xX MethodzHD Xx. I'll send a few FRs your way from some of our xbox guys. Play a few rounds, hang out. We are Meet Your Owners. Just expanded into xbox with Ghosts. We have over 60 ACTIVE members. Because the ones that don't stay in touch, we get ri of. We have a PSN MLG team, and looking to build a xBox one as well. Could be a great fit for you. Anyways, check us out at myoclan.com to see what we are about. We've added probably 10 new guys this week alone and our xbox division is taking off.  But we stick together, that's why we don't lose often. Gtg bro, check us out and play with the guys. You're going to love it. We are a superior clan, with all the bells and whistles you need. Competitions, party nights, awards, recognition, sponsors. All of it

MYO_Trav (PSN)

Leader, Meet Your Owners

Level 8

in reply to MYO_Trav1
Level 3

I don't even know what you were trying to say bud, but I liked it. haha. My guys sent you some FRs.

Trav

Level 8

in reply to MYO_Trav1

Just checked out your website. I noticed on the chatbox that one of your members said I didn't have live? I was playing online just yesterday, so that's weird. I don't think its expired, but I'll check when I get on. Also, I mentioned in my post that I haven't yet played Ghosts on my own account as I just bought it. I only played a few games on a friends console, which is why I have no stats for it yet.

Level 3

i got u. tell u what, register on their real quick and hit us up on the shoutbox. we can figure out a good time to get to gaming.

Level 8

Studios