Rules of Diamond Division

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Rules of Diamond Division

It's pretty safe to say that we will be winning our second platinum war this weekend, which will qualify us for a diamond opt in.  I've seen posts and heard information that the wars run a little differently.  I know an informational post was made by the moderator in this space, but it was for the Cairo war and is, as far as I know, a little out of date.

I know basic stuff like the whole "4 hour window", but not much else, and I'd like to be prepared.  Can anyone provide a description of how the diamond division war is different from a bronze - platinum war, and what kinds of details may be important or relevant to know going into the division?

Level 33
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Rules of Diamond Division

in reply to tracy
Solution
‎01-06-2014 01:06 PM

This may help some in this thread are some of the changes they made for this diamond clan war provided Helo-Pilot who got the links from reddit Diamond Nodes reset each night? scroll down to his reply. They are some of the changes to these rules

Diamond Division Clan Wars Special Rules,,, which now they give a bonus for holding a node all three days now instead of just the first two,,, whoever holds the node at the end of the day will lose that node prior to the start of the next day but they will still get the bonus for holding the node. ,,, with that the other clans if they have wins towards capping that node they get to keep their wins only the node owner gets reset.... These rules may change as you can read in the links they are experimenting with them a bit.

Level 75
3 REPLIES

in reply to gramthenOOb

Will call in the expert - OUHATEME

He will be able to help and provide the relevant links

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Highlighted

in reply to tracy
Solution
‎01-06-2014 01:06 PM

This may help some in this thread are some of the changes they made for this diamond clan war provided Helo-Pilot who got the links from reddit Diamond Nodes reset each night? scroll down to his reply. They are some of the changes to these rules

Diamond Division Clan Wars Special Rules,,, which now they give a bonus for holding a node all three days now instead of just the first two,,, whoever holds the node at the end of the day will lose that node prior to the start of the next day but they will still get the bonus for holding the node. ,,, with that the other clans if they have wins towards capping that node they get to keep their wins only the node owner gets reset.... These rules may change as you can read in the links they are experimenting with them a bit.

Level 75

in reply to gramthenOOb

Wow! That's a good resource list. Thanks a bunch!

Level 33

Studios