Quick Question about Wins in Clan Wars.......

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Quick Question about Wins in Clan Wars.......

So, I haven't found the info (because, let's face it, the info is just scattered around there about Clan Wars), but.........

Do you earn Multiple Wins if you're playing in a party with other Clan Members?  Like, if 6 of us play together is one Match Game Win worth 6 Clan Wars Capture Wins?

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Quick Question about Wins in Clan Wars.......

in reply to Mexipally

Yes it does, but only for the clan members that play first before roster lock, so for example if you have a clan of 10 and add 5 more members only the first 10 who play wars will count,  have a look at this as well.

Call of Duty® Clan Wars – Capturing, Defending, and Losing Nodes

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Ahhhh, the roster lock is a factor.  I didn't know that was in the article you posted.  I read that one, but maybe I just read over the part where it explained that.  I was sooooo confused why sometimes we would get 4 wins, and other times 2, even though we played with a full group.  Thanks for the helpful post!!!!

Level 1

in reply to Mexipally

As you already mentioned in your original post, a lot of the information is scattered all over the place, it would be nice if they posted just one thread with everything you need to know, here's the post in regards to roster lock -Clan War Division Brackets and Roster Locks

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Stumbled across that one as well.  No clue why all these "guides" or "FAQ's" are so incomplete.  They don't really tell you everything you need to know.  Keep finding more and more stuff, but it's just not all that helpful IMHO.

Level 1

Studios