Postponing Future Clan Wars

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: Postponing Future Clan Wars

in reply to stonedfish72

Elite was WAY to buggy and filled with a lot of bad data. Please don't link them. Instead, please create a valid website with good data and make that usable instead. But please do NOT link it to Elite.

Level 33

in reply to cheerann

Yes, they definitely need to fix a lot of things currently known to be broken.  IF they don't know things are broken, they are simply not listening - which doesn't bode well for the near future of clan wars.

I hope they get things fixed because it does add additional "fun" to the game.  I like the short wars, keep them simple.  The longer wars will allow for too much boosting/etc - doubt they can ever sort that out.  5 days or less is perfect.

Level 16

in reply to cheerann

Hello, I am beginner here, need help, and record my clan for cod world war ghosts of the day January 1, 2014?

Level 1

in reply to cheerann

Keep in mind, their initial plan was for a smaller amount of larger wars. At the rate they are going with shorter wars, I won't be surprised if they add more wars in the future...this was just the first wave. I would also expect them to keep the wars going after the next game comes out too...thus more chances to win the achievements.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to cheerann

I started this post about the intake of clan members

Clan Wars: Clan intake

Level 1

in reply to cheerann

Absolutely agree... This last clan war was my first taste of some clans just dumping on players mid war.... We had a 100pt lead going into day 3....come the morning of day 4 the clan in second place had added 20+ players and was up by a pt.... we still pulled out the w, but i think they should lock the roster until the war is over...and possibly give more time in between clan wars for recruitment, and adjustments.

Level 1

in reply to WhiteandProud

They should lock it up. Didn't they do the same for the clan ops in mw3 and blops 2??

Level 16

Studios