[PS3] Clan; "Apex Predators!" Recruiting! LVL 15, Platinum Division. 1 K.D & 48HRS PLAYTIME - MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

[PS3] Clan; "Apex Predators!" Recruiting! LVL 15, Platinum Division. 1 K.D & 48HRS PLAYTIME - MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Clan name: Apex Predators!

Level: 15

Division: Platinum

Gold clan tag: Apex

Minimum requirements: 1 K.D and 48 hours playtime

PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.

Hello all, I am looking to expand clan Apex Predators!

Originally we started as a group of 4-5 friends from the UK who have been playing COD together since Black Ops, we now have 30+ members on our roster from regions within Europe, U.S.A, Canada and Australia.

Our aim is to expand the clan to around 50 members as we want ALL our members to have other clan members to play and chat with. Due to the inconvenience with time differences, we are lacking numbers as of yet. Our goal is to have a party online at all hours of the day for clan wars. Hence, our clan is becoming increasingly diverse with players from regions in different time zones.   

If you are a small clan/group of friends who would like to merge with us, we are interested.

Requirements;

- Must be friendly and respectful towards all other clan members. None of us are difficult people to get along with; we don't expect you to be difficult with us.

- Loyalty is key. We are NOT looking to recruit "clan hoppers" who are only interested in gaining clan unlocks by contributing nothing.

- As previously mentioned, the original members have been playing together since the original Black Ops, so for over 3 years. We want our new members to interact and make themselves known with the rest. DO NOT apply if you're not willing to become part of the team!

- You must be an active COD Ghosts player. This doesn't mean you must play 24/7; days of not coming online is understandable and we will be understanding of your other responsibilities, but please let us know of anything via the clan chat on the Ghosts app. We do not want strangers in our clan.

- 1 K.D requirement minimum

We do play to WIN games so you are required to play the objective as a team player.

You are expected to have an exceptional amount of gun skill. We're aiming to recruit experienced, above average players and we want to build a respectable reputation as a solid team.

- Mic is preferred but not having one will not stop you from being accepted. We will start a text chatroom to talk in game if you do not have a mic.

- WE DO NOT TOLERATE ANY FORM OF CHEATING

If you feel like our team is for you then search Apex Predators! via the app, OR add and message me on PSN: QH_09 

You can also message our EUROPE LT commander OoElit3xGam3roO or our USA based LT commander EveOfTheEnd33 for a faster response.

Thank you for reading, we hope to hear from you soon.

Level 5
32 REPLIES

Re: [PS3] Clan; "Apex Predators.." Recruiting!

in reply to S0nia

Hey, I dont usually sign up for these clans, due to the difficulty in finding other members that actually play as a team. I like what i read in your comment, which is why i´d like to try and join your clan.

I´m not the best player, but i am very competitive, if i find a team that strives to win, you can beat your bottom dollar (or euro lol) that ill put my work in as well. I don´t have the best scores yet, i just bought the game about a week or two ago, and havent played much do to me working. I live in Colombia by the way, so we do have very different time zone: UTC/GMT -5 HOURS

I have a mic also, so thats not a problem.

Looking forward to workin with you guys,

Take care

PSN: YamilArias88

Level 8

in reply to YamilArias_88

Hi there! Thanks for taking an interest

When we see each other online we party up and play together, even though the overseas connection is pretty bad on this game! Recently we had a roster clear out so all our current clan members are active.

That's not a problem, you will improve when playing with our members I can assure you.

I will search you on the app and an invite will be sent your way.

Level 5

in reply to S0nia

Hello,

I have been looking for a clan to join for awhile now and when I saw that you guys are looking for mergers I thought I'd give this a shot. 

My clan is not the most ideal clan, we started it up in MW3 doing the 3v3 battles and have played together since.  Although just recently one of our members dropped out due to school.  So it's just two of us.  When that happened I told the remaining member that I'd try over the Christmas break to find a new home for us on COD.  I hope very much that we may be able to merge with your clan on the Ghost community.

With that said here's the stats.  I have a .97 K/D for just getting the game this past weekend.   My friend on the other hand takes time to adjust so he has a struggling .64.  Our goals by summer is to have a 1.10 just as we did in MW3.  We are also objective players, that is what really grabbed my attention. 

We both have mics but live in the Central Timezone of the USA. 

I'm not sure what else to say but thank you for taking time to read this and I hope we may hear from you in the future and play together online.

PSN: lone_soldier1015 and K-Man9615

Level 1

in reply to lone_soldier101

If you're referring to the Face Off gametype from MW3, me and the original members also used to play that a lot and it was extremely fun!

If you've just picked up the game then that's not a problem, there's always time to improve! I've taken in to account that you've been playing together since MW3 and are objective players, so I think you'd both be an asset to our clan.

Our LT Commander for the USA region is EveOfTheEnd33 so you will see him gathering a party together for players in your time zone, but of course we will play together whenever we see you guys online.

I'll send you both a clan invite and PSN friend requests soon and I'll let the other members know about you both.

Thanks!

Level 5

in reply to S0nia

Hello, I'm Lee, 32yrs old and i'm from the uk. I'm currently looking to join a clan that is up for a laugh and I was wondering if it would be possible to join yours? I like what you have said about being on 24/7 as that would be the case with me. I work during the day and most nights from about 8pm I'm online. I will Say that I'm not the Greatest player but sometimes I done have some blinding games. I have a mic but it takes me awhile to talk as I'm a little shy.

Many thanks Lee.

Level 1

in reply to britlee2000

Hi Lee! I like what I've read, you are welcome to our clan   what's your psn name?

Our UK members are mostly in their 20's, I will be turning 20 this month. We're mature but like to have a laugh also!

Haha, don't worry about the mic situation, very understandable as we're also pretty shy when speaking with new people! I use my mic most of the time I play but on weekends when family are about I tend to have it muted, even without the communication is isn't a problem to us and we still go on very high win streaks.

Thanks for taking an interest, let me know your psn name and I will invite you  

Level 5

in reply to S0nia

Thank you. Psn name is britlee2000 but i'm not sure if its a higher or lower case b. Thanks again look forward to seeing you online.

Level 1

in reply to S0nia

I applied. PSN-lemstry

Mic-Sometimes it works

My rank: 2nd prestige lvl 21

KDR: 1.005

Preferred Weapon: Honey Badger

Win lose ratio: 1.263

Time played: 3d 11h 57m 48s

Level 1

in reply to shiako123

Accepted welcome to the clan! What region are you from?

Level 5

Studios