Looking to start or join a competitive clan/team (XB1)

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking to start or join a competitive clan/team (XB1)

Hey everyone,

I'll get straight down to it. I want to join or start a small competitive clan/team to play both clan wars and get into Gamebattles and stuff like that. By small, I mean around 10 players or less. I've played Gamebattles since Black Ops 2, so I know what I'm doing. Pub matches are slight and I'll wreck just about anybody, at any time. My K/D is 1.4, and yes, I know that's awful, but I play mostly solo CvC with garbage teammates so that's why. In pubs, I consider a 2.5 K/D a bad game for me. Normal games are more like 3.0-4.0 K/D. I only want to play with people that are good, know all callouts (at least on comp maps), are mature, and play with teamwork and strategy. If you aren't good, don't reply.

So here's the deal. If you have a small group of competitive players already in place that fit this description, get in contact with me, and I guarantee that I'll improve your squad. If there's any other people that are running solo and want to make a team like this, get back to me, and we'll get things rolling and dominate. I want this team to carry over into Advanced Warfare, so if you aren't going to have Advanced Warfare on the Xbox One on release day, don't reply.

GT: GoldEagleX12 

Level 3
7 REPLIES

Re: Looking to start or join a competitive clan/team (XB1)

in reply to im_unknown

bump

Level 3

in reply to im_unknown

as well you can see my post in the forum above looking for clan mates

Level 1

in reply to im_unknown

Hey Eagle, we have a clan of four that we just started we will be getting diamond invite for next DD CW. Our KD's don't necessarily reflect  appropriately but to get to the point we are looking for a few good players to join up for DD that are mature have and use a mic and that aren't only worried about there kd come CW. hit me up sL1Pp1n M1cKeez on xbl. The clan is Lo Cash Gang. So far we are 2-0 in platinum division both wins by a landslide.

Level 1

in reply to im_unknown

bump

Level 3

in reply to im_unknown

bump

Level 3

in reply to im_unknown

If your still interested in joining a comp team I need 2 to finish the rosters, we have 3 sponsors and 16 members some in the comp div and others in the pub. Hit me up @ PotzntiaL on the xbox one and we can talk.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to im_unknown

Hey man check out my clan's thread. We're pretty much exactly what you're looking for and our main team is looking for a 4th for when we switch to AW. Our current UMG 3v3 record is 77-17 in the top 100 on the UMG team ladder.

[360 & XB1][US][UK][SPONSORED][Level 25] HNG - Competive Online Gaming Community Recruiting for ...

Let me know if you're interested

Level 6

Studios