Looking for mature PS3 clan - fun , casual and competitive

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking for mature PS3 clan - fun , casual and competitive

Looking for fun group to play with, average in the 1.65-1.9 K/D depending on game mode. Play regularly, looking for fun group that plays to win, doesn't have to be crazy competitive though. Hit me up, tag Bladeplate21

Level 1
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Looking for mature PS3 clan - fun , casual and competitive

in reply to Bladeplate

Check out (PS3 // English) [myR] myRevenge e.V., an upcoming clan with the chance for you to be one of the pro-players in the competitive team and with upcoming possibilities for loads of teamplay!

Level 2

in reply to Bladeplate

Legendary Lions recruiting for ghosts. We are an established clan of mature gamer's , we play to win , we all have positive scores in all game modes. You must be 21 and over have a headset, be able to speak English and communicate with other team members. We learn all call outs and have a great team of admins to help and give you fantastic advice..We have gold clan tag which is simply R04R. To join follow the link and APPLY

http://thelegendarylions.co.uk/home

Youtube video link

We are the legendary lions - YouTube

If your not sure what to do, add me on ps3 Stub-_-Toe

Level 7

in reply to Bladeplate

Check out Veritas Gaming!

http://vghq.org

dsav555

Level 6

in reply to Bladeplate

Klutch Calvary may be what your looking for my friend. We rack up the killstreaks and always snag the win. Message psn Austin1793 for request.

Level 2

in reply to Bladeplate

LETHAL GAMING RECRUITING FOR PS3

Spikezilla Nov 7, 2013 10:48 PM

Lethal Gaming is and Xbox clan that for MW3 and BO2 were one of the best Elite clans in the world.  We won 64 Clan Operations and also had competitive teams do very well in tournaments.  Also, Lethal Gaming has been part put on some charity events for the Wounded Warrior Project and last year were able to raise over $5000 to donate to the charity.

We are looking to expand on the PS3

We are looking for players that enjoy playing in a squad and having fun.  We are all about family and winning.  If you are looking to take your game to the next level, Lethal Gaming is for you,

If you are interested in joining the team do one of the following:

Visit www.lethalxgaming.com and apply

Message me on PSN GT Spikezilla

Follow and DM me on twitter Spikezilla9

This is a clan you join to win!

Level 1

in reply to Bladeplate

Hey bro, i'm the leader of MYO Gaming. You can check us out if you want at myoclan.com. We're always on ghosts, and we truly are an active clan (almost level 9 already). Consequently we ask all members to use the site to chat and stay up to date weekly. We have a few lobbies on now if u want to play. And i'll be on later. Add Killerreddragon, put looking for clan in the msg. We are mostly all above 1.5kd in Ghosts. We always play together. That's why my w/l ration is almost 6. Anyway, play a few games with the guys, and if you get along well apply on the site. myoclan.com

Thanks bud,

MYO_Trav (PSN), leader - Meet Your Owners

Level 8

Studios